Kaldorei of WRA Discord Server

Introduction

Ishnu-alah, brothers, sisters and other Kaldorei enthusiasts, it’s been a while since we’ve seen a proper update from an old wondrous proposition with Kaldorei community building. So long in fact that we may just need to go over our introduction proper once more with a proper new post!

Ever wanted to be a part of a community that will allow you to discuss everything related to Night Elf and Night Elf accessories, ones that are 96% more fireproof? Rip Teldrassil Chat about ingame lore? Share awesome kaldorei-related artwork? Perhaps a list of Kaldorei oriented guilds and characters all on Wrymrest Accord, to help find groups and friends to form both IC and OOC connections with fellow Kaldorei roleplayers?

Well I know of a place where all these things are brought together, even with baby hippogryphs. If any of this has caught your attention then the Kaldorei of WRA discord welcomes all and any who are interested in being part of our realms night elf community!

Originally started in 2017, we have been dedicated since to bringing Kaldorei players, guilds, and events together and helping enhance our members’ experience both in and out of game

Features

Still need further convincing? Well take a look at this list of wonderful and awesome things you can see within our Communities Discord!

• Kaldorei oriented WRA guild directory
  • Community Events hosted by various guilds and volunteers
  • Channels to advertise public RP, events and possible connections!
  • Channel categories related to both Retail and Classic Gameplay
  • Channels to discuss lore, and upcoming story spoilers
  • Channels to share art, stories, and very good dogs and sabers.
  • BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE join and find out!

How to Join?

All you have to do in order to join the server is to contact one of the moderators below. They can be contacted either ingame or on discord, simply notify them of your interests in joining the discord and they’ll help get you an invite and roles sorted!

Moderators
In-game name / Discord Tag

• Naelir / Braxis#1996
  • Thinius / Shadowfern#5118
  • Willowy / gorgon#6137
  • Risri / Risri#8798
  • Iyora / Jaibyrd13#1241

Zin-al-Elune and don’t be a Stranger!

15 Likes

Friendly Bump from the Forsaken Community discord. I proooomise we won’t burn this one down.

5 Likes

DMd you on discord!

1 Like

Continue ur good work friends o7 :leaves:

1 Like

Weary traveler.

5 Likes

SQUINTS I swear if I see you pulling out a box of matches. . .

Sent a friend request! my disc is keykey#1906

Do you accept terrible dryad rpers?

That’s the secret we are all terrible

2 Likes

Nice to see the Kaldorei community is alive and well on WRA!

1 Like

Giving this thread a friendly bump that we are still up and running. Even more so with the recent prepatch. Old Kaldorei player returning? Maybe a new one dipping your toes into the crazy history that is the Kaldorei? Feel free to contact any of the Discord mods to get an invite.

As well we invite all of our fellow Kaldorei and allies to Shal’thorah the tourney of feathers! Next one is this Saturday the 24th!

2 Likes

I like elves

1 Like

I don’t RP (yet), but i like kaldorei lore a lot and have a bunch of Nelves, can i join? Is it safe for work the discord?

2 Likes

Yup. Don’t have to be an active Roleplayer to join. Got alot of folks taking breaks and such till Expac drop.

It is an SFW discord as well!

Also Gwyneth we elves are pretty cool

We need more druids

1 Like

You misspelled Warriors and Mages

Also want to give a quick shout out to Isuldien and thank him for his help with the community since '18, and wish him the best of luck chasing down Cutting Edge. While also welcoming Iyora from Moonglaive Sentinels as his successor, myself and the community are eager to see how a new mind and set of eyes can bring to our community!

We also have two community events coming up, one is actually today!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/❅-kaldorei-winter-market-jan-22-starfall-❅/788381

Join us plus other Kaldorei of WRA guilds and groups in celebrating the first Kaldorei Seasonal Market with this one being in Starfall today at 5:30pm Server. Keep an eye out for Shal’thorah returning next month too boot!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/return-of-shalthorah-a-rp-event/618986

3 Likes

Can’t wait for these events!

1 Like

Sent a message about the elf discord if that’s still a thing, looking to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! Shoot me a message in Discord and I’ll give you an invite!

1 Like

Waives

No I swear, I’m not here to burn anything down, really! I just wanted to let you know that this forum post has been added to the WrA wiki’s Discord Server list so Kaldorei players have another way to find you all. :slight_smile:

https://wyrmrest.fandom.com/wiki/Discord_Servers#Alliance_Discord_Servers

1 Like