Kaldorei of WRA Discord Server

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Sorry but I’m not super familiar with how Discord works- is there a way to message people without adding or being in mutual servers??

Yes, my discord tag is Jaibyrd13#1241

What you do is go to Direct Messages bit, then hit the square looking word bubble with a plus in the top right corner and put in my tag and send a message.

I hope that helps!

I’m not really sure what/if I’m doing anything wrong for it not to work for me since it tells me I can only direct message friends. To maybe make it a little easier I’d like to drop my discord tag of, Cuthage #4812. Like I said I’m fairly unfamiliar with Discord sorry :grimacing:

I just sent a friend request so I can send you the invite and then you can unfriend me after if you’d like. No worries!

2 Likes

Hello!
Sorry, I’m having a similar issue to Daddydrax, where I’m unable to send a message unless I’m friends with the person. :sob:

My Discord is SmolFishTaco#7062

Super sorry for the added trouble!

Hey! This sounds awesome! I have a lot of Night Elves, too. I’ll contact one of the people mentioned in this list!

1 Like

I just sent a friend request to you for an invite!

1 Like

Sweet just got it!! Thank you!

Shoot me a DM and I can give you an invite if someone hasn’t already given you one!

Hi cousins, how are y’all doing? Best wishes from Suramar. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like