Event Information

Date: Friday, Jan, 22nd
Time: 5:30pm (server)
Where: Starfall, Winterspring
Invite: Open (Alliance)
Recommended Addons: Listener

Hosted by: The Kaldorei of WRA Discord

About the Event

Elune-adore! Fellow Kaldorei and our allies, while these times are cold and various seasonal events have passed and more are around the corner. The Kaldorei of WRA would like to invite all Alliance players to join us in Starfall Village in Winterspring for a return of an event, The Markets!

Come and see the various trade goods, regents, food and other worthy trades from the Kaldorei and their allies. As well with events and competitions and the various prizes that come with them!

Market Map (WIP)

Coming soon...

Stall Sign Up

The Kaldorei Seasonal Market is an open market with a set number of stall locations that individuals or guilds can sign up to host from. For those that would like to sign up for a market stall please reply with the following information from the template below, and the hosts will save a stall slot for you.

Stall Types include but are not limited to:
- Entertainment
- Games
- Guild Recruitment
- Vendors/Merchants

Stall Name:
Stall Type:
Stall Host:

Stall List

1. Circle of Aessina (Stall Name/Goods Pending)
  2. Ambersnacks! - Baked Goods
  3. Jai’alators Vigil - (Stall Name Pending - Alchemy & Herbs)
  4. Yak Ring Lucky-Dos
  5. Aid the Shadow
  6. Foxrun Trading
13 Likes

Thanks for posting this Fey, you are the best! Looking forward to this \o/

1 Like

I love elves and winters and markets and January 22nd

2 Likes

Stall Name: Yak Ring Lucky-Dos
Stall Type: Vendor/Entertainment
Stall Host: Kunbo (contact) Grummles (at event)

To be clear: for financial reasons I’ve reduced from four accounts to two. So Kunbo himself won’t be present (at least not for long), although tins of his teas and bentos of the honey-dipped deep-fried sweet buns will be on offer.

Two of his Grummle friends will be the actual traders …

The Yak Ring Lucky-do Entrepot want lucky-doos to take back to other Grummles. So bring some actual ingame vendor trash with you. Depending on how well a customer convinces them that their vendor trash is lucky, the Grummles will trade a green or blue or some mats for it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for signing up, Kunbo! :blue_heart:

I added your stall to the listings. I look forward to seeing it in action!

Stall Name: Aid the Shadow
Stall Type: Accepting donations for supplies.
Stall Host: Shadow of the Forest

Heyo! We need to think of a clever name, but we’ll be there!

1 Like

I added the TBD stall to the listings. Send in another reply when you know the name of it, and I can update the listing :evergreen_tree: :crescent_moon:

1 Like

It will be great to be back amongst the group where the teahouse got its start. Since best enjoying the entertainment takes some pre-event prep by customers I’ve expanded the description in the stall post.

1 Like

May the Sentinels come and patrol for security for you?

2 Likes

^ We would very much love to do so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will get in touch with Naelir to ask! But I’m sure it would be a great addition to the event! :snowflake: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

We would be honored to have y’all do so! Feel free to toss me a message over discord!

3 Likes

./tencharsofinterest

1 Like

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Stall Name: Foxrun Trading
Stall Type: Trade Goods / Odds & Ends
Stall Host: Ship (Abighail) and Evain -

2 Likes

Odds & Ends shops are my absolute favorite! :nerd_face:

I’ve added you to the list! Thank you so much for signing up! :snowflake: :heart:

2 Likes

Just little under a week before this starts off our seasonal markets, with a small handful of spots left! If you’d like to sign up there is still plenty of time. For the stall owners who have already done sign ups please add Braxis#1996 on Discord!

This event sounds amazing. I haven’t really rp’d much on WrA in a long time but so going to try to be there.

1 Like

I can tell you - it was such a great opening to my being involved in RPing with more than just a few close friends. Amazing how intimate this large event can be. The only overwhelming part was having to choose between so many different things to do. :smiley:

1 Like

Kunbo helps us paint paper for you his friend far from us mountain. Him says us you bazaar is in nice cold place like Grummle Bazaar. Maybe you make this papernote go where all Grummle-friends sees it. We very happy come soon you bazaar.

“We come in big cart all the way across big lake in center of world from Pandaria! We sniffed luck everywhere til noses is full! Can’t put more stuff in the thing more stuff goes in. We needs room for more lucky-dos.

New-dos smell too new-smelly for Grummles.

You give us thing so old-smelly they same gray yak dung steppy-stepped. Tell how you sniffed them. Tell us where you take from and we swap. We give new-smelly things friends made - things so new-smelly like green grass & blue sky they are for you. You take them new-smelly things, use a lot, make them for you big lucky-dos.”

(bring your vendor trash and a tall tale about it for the Yak Ring Lucky-Do Traders. Walk away with a blue or green item, mats, or a pet, depending on how lucky you convince them your grey or white item is. They’ll also have Kunbo’s new “expedition bentos” - packed full of things for making meals along the trail.)

We’re very excited to see you Friday.

1 Like