It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

You are just being adversarial to be adversarial.

Again, even from what YOU quoted, they wanted 2h back to bring back large crits. “I personally want 2h because I want to see those large numbers that I once saw in the DK,”. If you think I am just assuming stuff, what do you think that quote says? Hmm?

They think that 2h would solve that issue, which it wont. If you had been paying attention and actually read stuff instead of just being adversarial for no reason other than to be adversarial you would know that 2h would do no such thing if it was introduced tomorrow.

Unholy performs. Unless you absolutely want to play frost you dont need 2 1h to solo content.

I really dont see how 2h Frost would free up more tanks.

I don’t think you can use a single test to determine Breath Vs Icecap. Reality is, breath is good in raid because trinkets enable it and since it’s versatile in cleave scenarios.

For M+, it’s superior for ST and had insane burst AoE.

no, im refuting what you said that “most people want 2H back because they think will fix the spec” when its a big lie.

yes, and nowhere said this will fix the spec, again, is his preference of playstyle
there is no “i want 2h back because the big crits will finally fix the spec”, you are assuming this

4 Likes

Try again.

now this is your attempt of gotcha when you have nothing more to say? kinda sad

4 Likes

No, I’m just tired of repeating myself because you don’t know what context is. It’s a big part of the English language.

1 Like

you are assuming the context too? now you know what happen in the dude minds and what he rly want to say? come on now.

you.are.assuming,end

3 Likes

Nope, you are wrong yet again.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, can I read through ONE thread on these forums without the most recent post being you telling everyone else how wrong they are or how smart you are?

Every time I log in to catch up on things, its you speaking down to everyone. All three threads I just clicked on, its you

8 Likes

Based on what exactly?

to be fair outside of the same 10 odd people in these 2hand vs dw frost threads this class forum is basically dead.

1 Like

Sigh… really, you need me to explain it?

Lets try this, you have 179 posts, personally, in this thread, the next closest has 89.
In the “Please Don’t Bring Back 2H Frost” you have 137 personal posts, the nest closest is 52.
In the “Frost, time to end DW vs 2h and Talk about real issues” (a new thread) you have 9, next closest being 6.
In the “Hazzed’s video on 2h Frost VS DW Frost” you have 22, next closest being 16…

Need I go on, or do you need me to explain more?

7 Likes

That’s a fair point.

2 Likes

But that isn’t me trying to shut people down. That just shows I post which who cares?

Yeah i said REFORGING. I didnt say RUNE FORGING. Are you familiar with REFORGING? Because it has nothing to do with RUNEFORGING. Dw was given to all 3 specs. And the unholy dw had a spot in mid cata as well. And i already explained blood dw tanking into mop. But i know youve already got your mind made up that nothing is possible since you didnt bring it up and you dont even know what REFORGING is or youre trying to correct me because you once again didnt bother to read and process what i wrote down just a bunch of copying pasting and arguing. You keep trying to quote me and make an argument like i dont know what i said. Like i told you before i know what i said. Im the one that wrote it :sweat_smile: you keep tryin tho!!

4 Likes

No, unholy was good due to a Sudden Doom bug that was hotfixed in like a week. That was it. You didnt explain blood dw tanking other than “i did it in pugs”.

And no, they know what reforging was for, thats why they thought that you had a typo because it has absolutely nothing to do with the weapon since everyone used it. Every single spec in the game used it.

Yes, they COULD, it doesnt mean you SHOULD. Viable depends on the content you are doing and who you are doing it with. Leveling, everything is viable, mythic raiding progress, better bring your A game and what the group needs or sit on the bench. Keep that seat warm while the people who apply themselves.

Sudden Doom proc wasnt in Wrath, it was later on with a bug.

I mean at this point you literally have to be trolling. The reforge remark should be a sign of that in itself because absolutely no one in their right mind would say DW had to use reforging to keep up when everyone used it, not to mention DW Frost was ahead in that time anyways.

You really need to learn the difference between could and should.

Wait, seriously? The Death Knight Class Forums are pretty much dead outside of the 2h vs DW stuff going on like you said? If that’s true, damn, guess DKs really have truly fallen from grace so badly…
I still blame Legion and BfA though honestly.

1 Like

its more that outside of the several 2hand frost threads on the front page (which should really be consolidated) other posts subjects are somewhat rare. ive seen maybe one or two posts of people looking for help with a macro or question about abilities in the past few days but thats it.

i personally am avoiding the dw vs 2h discussion this time around for multiple reasons.

1st cuz blizzard is gonna do what they’re gonna do
2nd i feel i really have no dog in this fight as i barely play wow as is due tp work/boredom with the game so i just chime in to help people or provide info for certain things

I think I’ve seen a total of five Frost DKs at max level this entire expansion pack. I’ve only seen one in all the Mythic Keystones I’ve done, and that was in a +2. I’m not surprised there are barely any populating the forums and the game because the spec is boring, illogical, and anti-thematic. I rerolled Warlock about a week ago because I just couldn’t take it anymore. Warlock is only an iota of what it was before the pathetic pruning, but the utility and pressure damage makes Frost DK look like a waste of data.

4 Likes