Is vol'jin gay?

Correct me if I am wrong but I don’t believe we’ve seen vol’jin take any romantic interest towards any female characters.

I feel like this would be a great opportunity to provide some much needed representation.

No. I’m not talking about some throw away background NPC or obscure character.

We deserve some spotlight now and then. With at least ONE primary racial leader after over a decade of the game’s lifespan.

8 Likes

Vol’jin has always been about business when he showed up.

37 Likes

He has children, to someone. We never found out who. Yenniku is one of his kids though.

61 Likes

Why do that when we could do Bainduin instead?

16 Likes
  1. he has kids in lore, so we know he’s at least bi, but likely straight.
  2. he’s dead.
  3. also as of current in shadowlands, he is essentially now written out of lore as of this past week’s questline in Ardenwield as we turn him over to the winterqueen to begin the process of rebirth (this takes a long time). Also he likely wont be reborn as vol’jin but as something or someone else as there are no cases of the mortal races coming back to azeroth from the afterlife as the same person… So he will most likely be reborn as a random critter or even a random newborn gnome as far as we know, that or just a loa without a purpose…
15 Likes

I plan to have children one day of my own too,doesn’t stop me from being gay. Never will.

11 Likes

It might be because we seen this happen to Vol’jin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPwl0x9kRUw&ab_channel=IdentifyGaming

Yeah… Don’t think Vol’jin might be the best option if you watch the video and see why.

2 Likes

We can do both but blonde white men have had enough screentime for a few life times I believe.

I’d rather see the anduin character take a back seat a long way away

2 Likes

Oh I know. I was just answering about the relationship thing. He was with someone. Had kids to them. We just never got to know who. He can also be asexual and still have kids and relationships.

1 Like

Why the hell does every single character have to show interest or be in a relationship for people?

Good Lord, a good character story doesn’t have to have a freaking relationship or their sexual preference in it. :roll_eyes:

116 Likes

According to Wowpedia, he had an “unnamed significant other.”

Thinly veiled homophobia at its best (worst).

Grow up.

3 Likes

You do know Vol’jin is dead, right?

11 Likes

No I agree with her. Go watch a romantic comedy for your wishes.

47 Likes

The only thing as bad as this take is your transmog.

Take a hike bucko.

42 Likes

Just because I don’t need my video game characters to be in relationships doesn’t mean I hate anyone or their way of life.

Don’t insult me. You know nothing about me.

54 Likes

Who knows… I almost took this thread serious thou til I saw…

Then it was like a neon sign attached to a troll thread.

23 Likes

Bro wth I just looked at your transmog and alt f4’d instantly in disgust. That was extreme APM on my behalf.

1 Like

If you alt f4’d, how did you reply?

Edit: Just noticed OP’s realm, shouldn’t you be promoting KFC and Zingers?

keep your fantasies to yourself

9 Likes