Is vol'jin gay?

well we havent seen him take any romantic interest towards any male characters either, but if he’s ever in Vegas when im in Vegas, then it is Vegas.

2 Likes

Like I said, extreme APM on my behalf. I reopened this page. You could’ve figured that out on your own surely :face_with_monocle:

Do every character get labeled gay if not show romance? This seem strange. Why we care?

5 Likes

I’m still trying to work out why you haven’t promoted Zingers, and if you know that Vol’jin has been dead for 4 years.

LOL I’m laughing so hard with this thread. If anyone should be gay it should be Anduin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Vol’jin is married to being the best leader the Horde ever had until it was tragically cut short by Bliz’s terrible writing.

5 Likes

Anduin and Wrathion will happen, just you wait.

1 Like

He is loa soon. Not matter when that happen either.

Doesn’t matter anymore now. He is dead.

2 Likes

Obvious troll thread is obvious. Loa are above pee pee sticks and fish holes so I doubt hes interested in anyone.

2 Likes

Honestly I think that Anduin is so clueless that he doesn’t know what he is.

1 Like

You’ll have to ponder about whatever you’re referencing to on your own champ. You obviously know a lot more about the subject than me.

As for vol’jin being dead, so was kael’thas multiple times :astonished:

Ok this made me laugh, because it’s true.

1 Like

sounds like you’re full of hatred and ignorance. Blonde white men need to take a backseat? Talk about acceptance because all i see is racism. Worst kind person out there man. Go back in your dark hole.

17 Likes

This, it’s World of Warcraft not Netflix.

17 Likes

You guys are just obsessed with white males (blonde no less) hogging the screen time? The anduin character needs to retire let vol’jin take the spotlight with some rainbow flags :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Kael’thas was explained, and he is clearly dead since he is in the Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Whoa… hold on there… that wasn’t terrible writing.
It was the heroic story of a nobody becoming a somebody that day.

That Felguard was lauded as a Hero that day… until Gul’Dan blew him up because “envy”.

5 Likes

Are you gay OP ??

Well duh :smiling_imp: