Transgender day of visibility

Congratulations to President Joe Biden for declaring this day as the beginning of our national transgender day of visibility.

Think we could get something like this in WoW, blizzard?

28 Likes

How is every post I see from this account flagged and yet he can still keep making posts?
Don’t you eventually get perma-banned?

149 Likes

How about pizza day?

29 Likes

He just wants attention that’s it

44 Likes

This mute thread button is quite an amazing tool lol

20 Likes

Y’all say that like they weren’t visible all the other 364 days a year?

39 Likes

Taco Tuesday? However pizza does good, anyway is pizza day

As I’ve suggested before if the great vault has no favorable options, a takeout gift card could be an option.

3 Likes

I declare March 19th as nation steps day.

2 Likes

Not with topics like this. It’s a get out of jail free card with Blizzard. Twitter enforcers are at the ready.

29 Likes

No. Flagging just gets the attention of moderators. You have to be breaking serious rules to get banned.

4 Likes

I just look it up and it’s actually true. :persevere:

7 Likes

Well making duplicate threads is actually against the rules but it’s not really enforced.

8 Likes

Mate, I think I speak for mostly everyone here. just make a mega thread where you go and talk about this. You individually, one person, make multiple posts on this same topic every week. It gets tiresome. I’m sure you’re tired of getting your posts flagged too; just give it a rest and put it in one place. (I dont flag them btw)

13 Likes

That’s February 9th.

5 Likes

You’d think an Alliance would know this since they are so friendly with Dwarves.
Beer and Pizza are their thing.

1 Like

What rules do you guys think he’s breaking, exactly?

Every day should be pizza day. Unless it falls on beer & burger day.

2 Likes

I’ve suggested before they ask for a megathread
Kinda ended up with happen with the high elf threads

It worked out quite well

Maybe one of them could query a mod for a megathread and keep them all togeather

1 Like

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum
22 Likes

Not technically breaking rules, but they make daily threads to stir up trouble using LGBTQ+ stuff in the title and post.

5 Likes