Is RMT, GDKP, and Gold Buying banned yet?

Talk about peak hypocrisy.

Imagine making a claim and not being able to prove it… gotta be data somewhere out there to support your claims bud. Deflect some more though.

lol I’m not the one making the claim, you’re reported for trolling though keep it up

You’re embarrassing yourself man.

:rofl:

nah you’re digging your own hole, people that love to gdkp have posted on reddit, on cs forums and probably on here that they’ve been getting actioned for posting in the wrong channel, which is what gdkp is when it’s in lfg, as stated by a blue, so you’ll catch another trolling report and hopefully a ban this time if not for defending RMT at least for spamming nonsense all the time on here

“they’ve been complaining here and here!!”

Yet you don’t have any links or anything to share to prove your point. I frequent reddit and have yet to see these types of posts. You remind me of those bad fan fiction writers making up a story… unless, I know this is a scary thing for you… proof?

you don’t actually frequent anything as evident by your trolling

and you continue to embarrass yourself because you can’t provide proof to anything you say.

it’s already been proven in this thread which you also didn’t read, and the one that’s locked that you were already in, and the 3 other gdkp threads that I’ve been in

that’s wrong, if it wasn’t your job then why does the report button exist? checkmate
you’d rather defend botting and rmt which is sad

and you just refuse to stop embarrassing yourself… :rofl:

I guess providing proof is too difficult a task for you and the rest of the anti-GDKP crowd.
I suggest you learn to shutup when you can’t prove your claim.

you’re spreading misinformation again and continuing to troll, I could reply to you directly in this post with proof and you wouldn’t look at it, but instead start a new reply asking for proof, and that’s why I have to change characters to continue to report your trolling

Oh sweet sweet irony.

All I’ve asked of you and everyone is to prove GDKP is always attached to RMT and how removing GDKP will fix RMT. You refuse to do that… which only proves you’re an embarrassment.

more lies coming from the troll of course… you literally just asked me for proof about someone claiming that they were banned/suspended for advertising gdkps in lfg
another report headed your way

you continue to embarrass yourself…

The quote is where? I saw 1 example under tens of thousands of GDKPs.

I asked you for something different… nice try on the deflection.

here is how I can tell you’ve never been to the CS forums because you wouldn’t last a minute there for trolling with every post you make, literally the first gdkp post I find on cs forums has wasianbroly asking a blue why ppl are getting banned for advertising for gdkps that are “allowed”

uninstall and delete your account
i literally said

and yyou asked for a claim lmfao oh well catch another trolling report

1 Like

Yet none of them are my quotes… talk about an absolute embarrassment, when did I ask you for proof of any of this? You made a claim early on and I demanded proof. You can’t supply said proof and until you do, nothing you say matters at all.

So take your advice…

Talk about a joke of a human being :rofl:

Go to bed bud, you clearly need it. Til next time, that was too funny and easy.

you replied to my post stating ppl are getting banned for advertsing gdkp in lfg so it’s definitely got a bad rep outside of your rmt community, botlover
so there’s your proof

My community? Lol. What a :clown_face:

Those people aren’t being banned either for those reasons.

That’s only proof that you said something, where is the proof that they are being banned for advertising?

it is your community since you’re stalwart beside them, and that is exactly the reason they are being banned for, as stated in the rules and blue posts that I linked above that you clearly didn’t read because you don’t care about proof, but rather say the word just to troll

how is it proof that I said something when it is them that said it? do you know how to read? why do I keep replying to these botlovers man