I still want more druid-races

Dwarves aren’t lame

You’re lame

3 Likes

I’d believe you if you were playing a Dwarf.

But youre playing a panda - one of the more popular druid race wishes.

In fairness, Horde doesn’t have any dwarves. Tragically.

2 Likes

We need Pandaren Druids.

1 Like

You think I wouldnt be all over some sick dark iron if I was alliance?

I started a Tauren druid in classic but vanilla taurens look a little scuffed. Trolls look great though so I went to roll one only for the sad realization to hit.

Bear form, even floofier panda

1 Like

Mine are so pretty :heart_eyes:

If I were the main-hopping sort I’d probably be playing them exclusively by now. But I’ve been playing Briselody for 16 years so I ain’t gonna stop now.

4 Likes

That’s basically why I play the DK still

Made it at the start of wrath like everyone else, became my main in cata when prot paladins sucked, and has been ever since

So many old reps grinded n crap, too much work to stop using it

Right on. I just still think they are not a popular race…

I don’t think we need lots more racially-locked forms. And while I do think we need more druid races, for instance…

How could anybody be against ducks? What sort of monsters are you?

But anyway, what I think they need to do is to create glyphs of natural forms that are already in the game, so any druid could collect a variety of normal-looking bears, cats, stags, etc. And please, rework some of those old original forms to make them look and move more like real animals. Cheetah form, come on. Make it look like a real cat.

Me too:

1 Like

Ah another thread to add to my collection

ahem

Human Druids (not fatboi)

Yeah it’s wack being locked into a character because of rep

Knew it would be a Vulpera or BE OP.

No.

I’m bumping this post instead of making another one, I ended up deciding to not even run a druid on horde side with another group because of how I dislike all the options that they have its just troll’s and cow’s, and don’t even count the allied race’s because they are just reskins of trolls and cows anyway.

I think it would be really cool if nightborne can go as a druid, or vulpera, I think vulpera make more sense when you think of druidism but even then it sucks that out of every race druid’s get the least options for.

Troll toes weird me out, i think its important to really like the race that you play and it sucks i can’t even go druid on horde because of it, like i can’t bring my self because of it

i can hear the "knew it was an elf poster’ from here, yeah shush and KISS ME ALREADY!

That furry cat mount with the fox tail looks like a hint of vulpera cat form maybe :thinking:

You want to be a vulpera druid you get Corgi (bear form), Shih tzu (cat form), otter, poodle (travel form), and mini owlkin.

The powers that be would have rather you made a new one. Necros are frowned upon by them. Just as an fyi for the future.

Mostly because threads can either have outdated info or people reply to people who don’t even exist anymore, etc.

Not policing you here, just giving you some insight on how the forum gods feel about such things.

Demon Hunters: “Am I a joke to you? You can be an elf or an elf.”