What PLAYABLE race do you want Blizzard to add

Saberon should go horde. Can’t be having cats and dogs on the same faction. That’s almost as bad as if there were goblins and gnomes on the same faction! BLASPHEMY!!!

Also the Saberon that came to Azeroth left in horde zones.

Do… do you really think the team that creates races is the same as the team that does class balance? I know blizz seems like a small indie dev but it really isn’t. The balancing team would just do a once or twice over to make sure the racials aren’t broken. They’ll barely have to do anything.

Also classes will literally never, ever be balanced. Not to say that it’s not a worthy goal to try and make it as balanced as possible. But given the nature of the game as an ever evolving system it’s impossible to create lasting balance. Virtually impossible to create balance at all. I think the most balanced the game ever got was when the top dps spec was only 3% more damage than the bottom dps spec. Not doing other things until balanced means the game will never have new content until balanced. Then when new content is added it’ll be the only thing you get for a long time until they’re able to balance again. Expansions would last 5-6 years rather than 2.

1 Like

Only if we get two headed ones and the females have breasts bigger than a gnomes body.

1 Like

Saberon would be Alliance due to these facts:

• Mag’har Orcs use to hunt and kill Saberon for their hearts for rituals. That won’t feel right teaming with the same race that almost brought them to extinction.

• Even thou Saberon will use Worgen’s setups, that won’t make them the same. Worgen are just cursed humans in werewolf form. Saberon are big cat beasts born that way. Plus, what’s more Alliance then a dog and a cat getting along? There’s YT videos of that proof.

Also, fans don’t care about dogs vs cats, when we can have Werewolves vs Vampires.

• They would make a perfect “Wakanda” like race for the Alliance.

• And Saberon are made of many big cats. One of them are LIONS! The symbol of the Alliance! Why would you don’t want to play as a saber-tooth lion Sabreon Paladin? If the Horde gotten that, you Alliance would be screaming foul!

1 Like

San’layn lol. Or Liches.

1 Like

nothing. hopefully they never make a new class

Human Druids

(not fatboi’s)

1 Like

I prefer the Venthyr over San’layn. Gawd we don’t need anymore elves!

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot about Venthyr, i’d like that

1 Like

Personally, I would way rather have San’layn as playable, either through added race or customization. Lore of the vampyr established in Wrath is way more interesting, to me personally, than any afterlife race. I hope to see the vampyr curse expanded, like they started in Wrath (Vampirates) & BfA (San’layn Neophytes, Marquis/Marquess). It’s not lore I would prefer to see abandoned, and I’m not a fan at all of the new stuff brought in.

Not a fan of the idea of covenant races being playable. To me, it makes little sense to have a bunch of different souls morphed into something else from many different worlds having a desire to do random stuff on Azeroth. Living, established races on Azeroth make more sense to me, and I would want those as playable, especially since many have been desired for years(and not putting down those who want covenant races, I’ll never do that. Again, this is just my personal opinion).

Hope they add in requests for Azeroth races. ( Just wanted to add it to the conversation as a counterpoint since some push the ‘would rather have’ argument to the front. Sorry for feeding it, but I wanted to get my thoughts on this out there too.)

1 Like

I just want Vulpera to be Alliance… and able to be DH…

It doesn’t matter what playable race I’d like Blizzard to add.

I’m on the Alliance they’ll be like. “We have heard the player base. Horde for years have wanted Ogres and we are finally giving them to the horde. Alliance for years have wanted High Elves we are now giving you a second version of Mechagnome called Diaper baby”

1 Like

but they said race?

1 Like

The idea is thatr the mawwalker saved the shadowlands and reality itself, if they ask for each covenent to send a garrison to aid azeroth that’s fair. Random dude from uganda goes to UK. Saves the UK and perhaps the world from collapse. Guy from uganda says, please help my country now that I’ve helped yours. They’re politically bound to accept.

For alliance:

• Ethereal (Already chummy with void elves)
  • Black dragons (Wrathion close ties to Anduin)
  • Arakkoa

For horde:

• Lepper gnomes (Already allied with forsaken just not playable)
  • Ogres (Duh)
  • Forest trolls
1 Like

Alliance high elves exist. Pale skin and blue eyes, alliance elves. Literally only a name difference which you can change with an RP add on.

Literally what mechagnomes already are.

Also void elves have most of blood elf customisation. Nightborn have zero night elf customisation. They can’t even really look like the npcs. Where is my squinty eyes also why did I shrink?

2 Likes

Horde

• ogre (priest, shaman, warrior, hunter, warlock, mage maybe monk)
  • hozen (monk, warrior, hunter, rogue maybe shaman)

Alliance

• Jinyu/Ankoan (warrior, hunter, rogue, mage, priest, monk)
  • Arakkoa (warrior, priest, mage, warlock, rogue )

Neutral

• Tuskarr (druid, shaman, monk, priest, warrior, rogue)
  • Tol’vir (warrior, priest, warlock, hunter, paladin)
2 Likes

H

• Forst Trolls
  • Yagunol
  • Ogres

A

• Broken
  • Jinyu
  • Furgbolds

((Edith: Mogu would be cool too. Leaving more to the Horde here.))

1 Like

Illidans Blood Orcs.

Warrior to hell and back as one of them.

YEAH HOZEN!

TBH I still feel Jinyu and Hozen should have been the playable races in pandaria instead of Pandaren. I am actually really happy Hozen and Jinyu got some love in battle for azeroth, showing up in the horde and alliance armies as NPCs.

YEAH GO HOZEN!

now for some default answers…

Ogres, the Kul’tiran human models make for great ogre models. I want bird people (Arakkoa) for alliance. Seems like a fun choice. Oh yeah Naga or SOME TYPE OF AQUATIC base race for the alliance.

Funny thing about Naga, if you go into the wow model viewer and put pants on the male Naga, it shows up as tail cuffs. Boots don’t show but would be nice for a tail tip.

1 Like

Firstly 100% hope San’layn becomes playable one day, but I agree covenants have no attachment to Azeroth, but isn’t the next expansion heading more towards Light/Void?.

Revendreth was invaded by the Light, if story further develops a reason they join as a Allied Race is a story of Vengeance, they solely can’t take on the Light themselves so ally up for a common cause type thing.

People already speculating a Void Lord is behind all of Shadowlands problems, the time for covenants to get pay back. Guess in two years we will find out!

Who knows though with how Blizzard is writing, everything is up in the air :man_shrugging:t4:.

1 Like