Please make druids better

Get rid of flight form and make it an Apache helicopter.

We need to burn Feral and Guardian, salt the earth, then start from scratch.

1 Like

bro you kidding me right?

feral like ez tops charts

1 Like

What makes bears bad is that they’re the only tank without a slow, that they have to leave bear form to use their vaunted class utility, that they don’t have a DPS cooldown, and that their mitigation is terrible on pull.

What makes bears WORSE in Shadowlands is that their self-healing is getting NERFED, their crowd control is getting NERFED, the ability toolkit is getting pruned AGAIN, and the DPS cooldown they are getting is a watered down version of a talent they already have but almost nobody takes because it’s terrible.

And these reasons why bear is bad is why so few people play them. Because people at the top end of the game understand the strengths and weakness of each spec, and understand that bear has very few strengths and too many weaknesses.

And is getting worse in Shadowlands.

As long as you remove everyone else from the chart of course.

3 Likes

Human (not fatboi) Druid!

LION FORM! :lion:

1 Like

We already have lion form.

Human Cat form could be Claws of Shirvallah
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/428257.jpg

My experience with druids this far has been

Feral players are 99% useless and 1% can play the class really well, I’ve wise I’ve barely seen any feral Druid’s and I don’t know they exist because they’re too low in my dps chat to show up or they do really well and pull stable numbers.
So it seems like playing it “okay” is not enough and you have to play it really well to get some value out of it at the cost of a pretty painful and punishing rotation
Pvp wise I smash them into dust most the time until the moment I find some Druid that is amazing and makes me stop playing my dk because I think they’re useless

Resto druids seem to do okay in low level mythic and heroic raids, however I don’t pay much attention to healing numbers
Pvp wise they’re like so easy to kill I usually target them every time I see them

Boomkins just seem to be able to pump a lot of damage however I have no idea how boomkins work or if they’re enjoyable

Bear druids …so like as someone who doesn’t play them all I know about them is they can charge and stun (I only knew this from pvp) and aside from that they have that one aoe ability they spam and I don’t even know what it does
Like as far as I’m concerned bears are just a thing with a big hp pool that spams that one move
So like I feel as if they have an identity crisis

1 Like

The “one move” is Swipe, it’s our filler.

Fun fact for Mythic+ dungeons during Explosive week, like this one!

Explosive balls are immune to AoE attacks, even if you’re targeting them. So bears only have 3 abilities that can actually damage an Explosive ball. Unfortunately:

1. Mangle is on a 6-second cooldown.
  2. Moonfire is a 16-second DoT, so they explode before they can die.
  3. Maul is used instead of our mitigation, so even casting 1 Maul means we’re sitting ducks for 6 seconds afterwards and take massive damage.

Which also makes bears the only tank that cannot help kill explosive orbs effectively in M+.

This is where the warrior tells us again how awesome bears are.

1 Like

haha no

feral is top single target

1 Like

I honestly can’t comment on raids, I don’t raid. You’re more educated on that front than I am.

He swapped to druid recently. I believe he was playing a DK before? Regardless, there are plenty of bears at 4k+ IO. And him being in the top 5 really shines a light on potential. The class has the capacity to do fine, even well. (again, no comment on raid capacity).

I agree with this and make this complaint pretty often to my group. Also, I am not a warrior this is just my forum avatar. My main is (was) a bear. I’ve been just sort of limping along doing nothing for a few weeks. I gave up when they threw the corruption vendor in the game and basically just threw out the power balance.

As someone who doesn’t play the class

I’d say that sounds like a bit of an issues

And in this day and age most classes seem to have a response to everything it seems a little weird that druids lack something simple as a reliable damage source

1 Like

No?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24#boss=2335

Guardian and Feral are literally the garbage specs of the class and need the most work.

3 Likes

Spread the word Tewa :popcorn: :relaxed:

1 Like

yus

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24#boss=2328&dataset=90

Look at them rogues

3 dps specs and can’t even break the top half with 1 of them

As a boomie main, I can say it’s pretty decent.

3 Likes