I really just want to go to sleep and just need to finish this daily before reset

BUt my character is still stuck and I cant log in to it.

I have used the character stuck already and it has a 4 hour cooldown and I rather want to to go sleep before I do that and before reset.

Can a GM unstuck my character or what? LIKE WHY IS THERE a 4 hour CD on stuck service? IS there any other way to unstuck my character outside the GM ticket that’s 24 hours response time which is literally useless for me right now and the 4 hour cd on stuck service?

Why do u need a 2nd topic.

2 Likes

There are no GMs on the forums. You have to submit a ticket, as Orylia told you in you last thread.

4 Likes

Because literally no on has answered my question.

LIKE WHY IS THERE a 4 hour CD on stuck service? IS there any other way to unstuck my character outside the GM ticket that’s 24 hours response time which is literally useless for me right now and the 4 hour cd on stuck service?

Did you EVEN read the blue post on your last thread?

6 Likes

THeres a cooldown because thats why we cant have nice things people abuse the system so they had to put a CD. Sometimes teh system borks out thats why theres a ticket option at the botom.

6 Likes

It’s not a 24 hour wait if you submit the ticket as indicated.

Stuck tickets are prioritised.

5 Likes

The timer shown on tickets is not YOUR expected time. It is the time of the longest ticket currently being processed.

Character unstuck tickets are in a higher triage. It shouldn’t take 24 hours.

7 Likes

Now, as to your issue.

Could this be a bug - possibly, but I myself have not seen a post on it, and we quite often do if something is widespread.

What I’d recommend is first - submitting that ticket to have a GM move your character.

Next, I’d do a full and proper reset UI. Will it help, not sure - but I’ve seen a corrupted UI have issues like this in the past. Whether it helps or not, it will go a long way towards helping trouble shoot this. If it works, there is your answer.

Blizzard Support - Resetting the WoW User Interface (battle.net)

If it does NOT work -posting in our Bug Forum so QA can have a look is recommended. I’d also mention in your bug post that you have indeed done a full and proper reset UI because that is usually the first step.

I’m going to lock this up as I believe the answers you’ve received have covered all the relevant portions of this.

he locked the thread so I couldn’t reply to it.

1. I already know how to reset ui. I’ve done that countless of times before
  2. NO where in that answered my issue.
  3. I looked online
    looked online

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=77891/fixing-the-dream
https://i.imgur.com/B1IrotM.jpeg

Issues since november. look at the date. and no one bothered to fix it?

SO there is no way to getting unstucked unless a gm answers it. Great.

She locked the thread because you were not abiding by the code of conduct. Be thankful she didn’t suspend your forum privileges.

6 Likes

Again, there are NO GMs on the forums. Also, you totally ignored what was said.

All this kvetching on the forums, you would have been unstuck already if you submitted an unstuck ticket.

here’s the link again…

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

4 Likes

Only reason I posted this is to find any options besides GMs and stuck service. I guess there isn’t.

Last reply from me now, pointless in replying now.

G’night.​​

2 Likes

You really want to submit a ticket.

Last time I submitted a ticket, it took under 20 minutes.

Make sure somewhere in the ticket is the word “stuck”.

4 Likes

Okay, you are gonna have to wait then. As Orylia said in your last thread (the one you ignored), the forums are not the place to circumvent ticket queues.

6 Likes

Again, I suggest read what I said because you’re wrong again. I’ve said it multiple times. I didn’t ignore anything.

Also, I know I said last reply but Ive been looking online.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=77891/fixing-the-dream

On wow head comments are full of people having the same issue. this is a reply to the

Yes people have posted upon it since day one i believe and yet no fix.

Just a heads up: creating a duplicate thread of a topic that got locked due to the bombastic nature of various comments you made is a good way to earn a forum vacation.

5 Likes

I mean the issue still persist, I don’t think I was rude at all I was very blunt yes. :person_shrugging: and If that’s the case where can I ask for help then? Given what I said wasn’t even bad nor needed a “vacation”

The advice you were given in that thread is the correct advice, whether you like it or not.

If you tried all the self-help options, the only thing you can do is wait for the work day to start tomorrow, when an actual GM can look at your ticket.

Until that happens, there’s nothing else you can do.

There’s evidence that at least 1 post was deleted by a Orlyia.

2 Likes

Then make a post on the Bug Reports forum. The devs and QA do not come here for feedback.

3 Likes