Okay doing this fixing the dream quest but it keeps

As do I - as technically I was off 3 hours ago.

This is primarily a player to player help forum. It is NOT staffed 24/7 - although Vrak and I both occasionally swing by before bed. It is also not a means to circumvent our ticketing system.

You’ve been given accurate and useful advice by your peers. That is what this forum is designed to do. I’d suggest you park the unkind remarks and actually absorb what they are trying to tell you. They are here to help their fellow players - on their own time, of their own volition. I believe the proper response in civilized circles is, what is it - oh yeah, Thank you.

Now, as to your issue.

Could this be a bug - possibly, but I myself have not seen a post on it, and we quite often do if something is widespread.

What I’d recommend is first - submitting that ticket to have a GM move your character.

Next, I’d do a full and proper reset UI. Will it help, not sure - but I’ve seen a corrupted UI have issues like this in the past. Whether it helps or not, it will go a long way towards helping trouble shoot this. If it works, there is your answer.

Blizzard Support - Resetting the WoW User Interface (battle.net)

If it does NOT work -posting in our Bug Forum so QA can have a look is recommended. I’d also mention in your bug post that you have indeed done a full and proper reset UI because that is usually the first step.

I’m going to lock this up as I believe the answers you’ve received have covered all the relevant portions of this.

19 Likes