I didn't receive my feldrake

I claimed it 8 days ago and still haven’t received it either.

1 Like

I claimed it almost 10 days ago and still didint receive the mount (there is nothing wrong with my account, because I received the dragon kite normally)

2 Likes

If we receive the new twitch drop mount, we know blizzard somehow messed up the fel drake drop for everyone in this thread.

I’m in the same boat. Claimed it 10 days ago, still no mount. I even tried the workaround and did a new account. Still no mount…

Yes, my account is connected. Yes, I claimed it. Yes, I know it shows up in the mount menu. It just hasn’t been delivered.

Impressive Blizzard.

2 Likes

Same problem here, claimed mine over 10 days ago, never got the drop. Like many others, have followed all the proper steps, connected acc, waited, checked the mount tab, and there’s still been nothing there.

1 Like

Same, tried submitting a ticket and as usually they blamed me for making an error. I did the Golem pet at the same exact time and I received that, so yeah…

1 Like

Same, tried submitting a ticket and as usually they blamed me for making an error. I did the Golem pet at the same exact time and I received that, so yeah…they also closed my second ticket with no response.

1 Like

same, no drake despite successfully claiming it (10 days now) and despite previously getting the dragon kite pet. like how do you screw something up that badly and still have the audacity to promote more (supposed) twitch drops?

Right? Like we have had in-game bugs like rares dropping high-level loot multiple times or rep farms being super easy to do that’s getting patched IN THE HOUR that it happens but now what appears to be a sizeable percentage of the player base isn’t receiving their Feldrake and haven’t for some over a week now and when I try to make a ticket for it, it gets auto cleared. We need Wowhead to make an article of it so Blizz sees it happening I guess.

1 Like

Same problem here. Just throwing my name in the list in hopes this gets some traction.

1 Like

I have received nearly 100 twitch drops in various games with no issues until the feldrake. This was the most important drop to me and I didn’t even get it. Sad to see blizzard ignoring the issue, there has been one blue post say we are working on it days ago. Add my name to the list of people who did nothing wrong and are being punished by having to deal with this BS.

2 Likes

In the same boat here, got my kite with no issues. But redeemed my feldrake and it never showed up. Hoping that Blizzard actually does this because announcing another mount from a twitch drop is a huge slap in the face to the players that watched the 4 hours for the Feldrake and never received it.

2 Likes

same here man, i got the helms not that long ago too

1 Like

Still no Feldrake for me either =/

1 Like

Still no Feldrake for me too :frowning:

3 Likes

I literally got all the pets but no feldrake, literally should be a top priority for blizzard rn

2 Likes

Still no fel drake despite having recieved the kite before.

Opened 2 tickets so far. The second one was opened but not resolved yet.

2 Likes

still no feldrake here talked to twitch they are like shows you claimed it. its a blizz issue blizz just has we cant reward. have all the others really wish they would resolve this

1 Like

it’s not exactly game-breaking.

I agree that at least giving us a clear response on their ability and intent to fix it or the lack of them should be a top priority.

Maybe they have other fires to put out first, but just telling us they are looking at bug reports and have no estimated time for a fix and that there are no updates other than that isn’t enough in my opinion.

I’d like a crystal clear response from CS saying they’re in fact working on a fix or plan to work on a fix in the future.

@Vrakthris closed a topic recently and posted that they still have no updates to share

I’m just upset I got no mount and upset with Blizz CS’ wording that just says “It’s under investigation, no ETA on a fix”.

It doesn’t make it clear whether they will fix it or not, it only says they are looking into bug reports and merely implies they might fix it.

It’s been over 11 days already. The feldrake drop was one of the main events they used for Dragonflight launch to attract players and hype up the community.