Feldrake twitch drop

It doesn’t make a scrap of difference.
No matter what you’re told, you’re still going to have a cynical view of what they say.

If they weren’t planning on fixing it, they wouldn’t say “we don’t have an ETA for a fix”.
…they’d say “better luck next time” or similar.

You have no reason to doubt that a fix is in the works.
Just because it won’t be instant, doesn’t mean it isn’t going to happen.

3 Likes

I won’t. If they use clear wording not open to interpretation I’ll be fine. I’m objective. I also can see when a statement is open to different interpretations and is not very clear. That doesn’t mean I’m cynical. If anything you can say I’m skeptical. That’s quite different.

It seems to me that you are assuming how I act without even knowing me and making statements as if what you think of me is the truth.

I don’t think they would as that would be bad rep. But maybe they would. Have they ever done that in the past?
Either way what you state here is merely your own speculation/opinion and not a fact.

Many players have not received a hugely popular reward used to promote the new launch and attract players due to a bug. It’s been over 11 days now, and Blizzard gives few short vague answers on the topic.

I have plenty of reason to be skeptical due to that alone. Does that mean they won’t fix it? No. Does that mean they will fix it? Also no.

I don’t get where arguing with me or trying to correct me is getting us anywhere. I’m just a customer voicing my opinion, can you all respect that?

You are all free to have your own opinions, but don’t come arguing with me thinking what I’m saying wasn’t well thought out or that I don’t know anything about Blizzard CS or the drops.

If you guys reply to me I’ll keep replying back, as I have my opinions on what you say.

It baffles me the amount of people here that assume that because I say “I’d like a crystal clear reply on whether they’ll fix it” that means I also expect to get it or demand to get it, etc.

I’m just an upset customer that had a bad experience with the game and am voicing my opinion.

If I say I’d like a crystal clear response, that’s all it means. I’d like that response, nothing else. Chill.

Today’s drops work fine which is not surprising. I didn’t have the Cenarion Hippogryph hatchling so that got added. Already had the mount so I skipped over it. Waited about 10 days before disconnecting and reconnect my Twitch link both on battle.net and Twitch itself prior to today’s drops. Today’s drops worked but it didn’t force the Fel Drake through.

1 Like

No.
Which is why there’s no reason to think they’d start doing it now.

Is your opinion helpful to the situation?
When the issue is fixed, are you going to offer apologies to all the people who were working hard on a fix, while you were denigrating them?

4 Likes

You seem to be under this generalization that it is a fast and simple fix when in reality it’s not.

It’s not as cut and dry as you may think they have to look at the lines of code find out what line is not playing nice write up a new code test the new code to make sure it doesn’t break something else and make a mock up to see if the code grants said item.

You’re certainly allowed to voice your opinion unless the mod’s choose otherwise but expressing them here is the equivalent of talking to a brick wall.

There is no one here that passes your grievances along the dev’s do not come here for feedback.

5 Likes

The only thing that this pointless back and forth is going to do, is manage to get this thread locked. I’m sure the SFAs would prefer to keep it open so they CAN provide an update when they HAVE one.

Won’t stop them from shutting it down if the bickering continues, though.

6 Likes

I think you misunderstood my question. My question was "have they ever said “better luck next time, no fix” when they didn’t intend to fix a bug of this proportion?

If they have never said they won’t fix a bug that didn’t ever get fixed when they addressed this same bug, then I think it’s all the more reason they might do it again now.

Look, man. I’m letting my voice as a customer that had a bad experience due to a bug be heard. I think it’s relevant to other players, so they know they’re not alone. It’s also relevant to Blizzard, as it’s feedback from one of their customers. Constructive too! When I say I’d like a clear response, that shows I think their response wasn’t clear enough. They can act on that or not. I’m not demanding anything here, crazy isn’t it?

Could you tell me where I was disrespectful? What did I say that denigrated Blizzard? I dare you to quote it.

I said I didn’t receive my drop and would like a crystal clear response on whether they’ll fix it.

Then I replied to people like yourself trying to explain to me how things work and assuming I’m expecting a response. Those are their assumptions, nothing more.

1 Like

When Vrakthris said there is no ETA on a fix it means they are working on one. Why mention an ETA if they aren’t working on a fix? It’s likely as crystal clear as they are going to get.

3 Likes

I get your point. But in my opinion it just implies they are working on a fix. Maybe they didn’t start yet, maybe they won’t even start. Maybe they will, which is what I hope for.

I will repeat myself.

No estimated time for a fix, this sentence, by itself, just means there’s no estimated time for a fix, not that they are working on a fix, nor that they will ever work on it. It also doesn’t mean they won’t work on it. In the context they post it, it is vague and ambiguous.

I just said I want a clearer response on whether they’ll fix it or not. I understood their statements. No need to keep trying to explain it to me from your point of view.

The statements are vague and open to interpretation. Blizzard does this a lot. I dislike that. That is all.

Maybe because they don’t know how to fix it yet, or don’t know if they will fix it. Maybe because they want to buy time, or avoid upsetting customers by saying no. There are plenty of possible reasons.

That’s why I’d like a clearer answer.

1 Like

I am not under generalization that this is a fast and simple fix. Your assumptions of me on this are quite far from the truth, actually.

I am quite aware of the complexity of this problem and of how many other problems they need to fix first.

That’s all the more reason for me to like a crystal clear response on whether they’ll fix it or not. Doesn’t matter if it takes long or if it’s fast. I’d like a response that says “working on a fix” or “will work on a fix” or even “won’t work on a fix” instead of “team is looking at reports, no estimated time for a fix”, which is what they said.

I just want to share my experience with the drops and my opinion on their statements. I did that. Then people try to explain all of these things that you, too, said to me.

Look, I get it.

I expressed myself here because it’s the most popular post on the topic and I want to let other players know where I stand on the topic. Also if anyone from Blizz reads that’s cool too.

Blizzard doesn’t have to acknowledge my opinion or do what I say I’d like. I know that and am fine with that.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, I know talking here might not solve anything, but I wanted to let my opinion that I’d like a clearer answer on whether they’ll fix it or not, because their responses so far were open to interpretation and not clear enough, be known. That’s all.

1 Like

Got the hatchling instantly so that’s a relief that none of my accounts are bugged to where I can’t get any.

ok… but that doesn’t belong here.

Opinions and feedback belong in GD.

People want this thread to stay open so they can get updates… especially updates which come from Twitter, when lots of people don’t think to look at Twitter for updates.

2 Likes

So now you’re back back-pedaling ?

Interesting i do seem to recall in one of your many previous post’s you were demanding assurance from blizzard that they were undoubtedly working on a minor inconvenience.

I hate to burst your bubble but that is something you will not get here.

You’re free to believe what you will and i certainly don’t expect you to heed my words myself and the others who’ve reiterated much of the same are merely pointing to the facts.

4 Likes

So me saying I’d like a clearer response from CS / Blizzard and that I believe past responses from their team were not clear enough is not relevant to get new updates?

Let’s agree to disagree.

My main statement is specifically related to the updates.

The rest is just responding to people like you that won’t stop replying to me.

Also you accused me of denigrating Blizzard but I still don’t see a quote from you showing us where.

Cheers.

1 Like

Could you quote me on anything I said that demanded anything from Blizzard?

I suggest you give it another read as you might have misinterpreted what I said based on your assumptions of me.

When I say I’d like a clearer response on whether they’ll fix it, notice I use the word ‘like’, instead of ‘demand’.

If me saying ‘I’d like’ means ‘I demand’ to you that’s on your head, not mine. If I say I’d like a response that’s exactly what I means. I’d like a crystal clear response on whether Blizzard will fix the issue and repair those affected or not, instead of saying they are looking at reports and have no estimated time for a fix.

All I said is that I would like a clearer response and am entitled to my own opinion.

Saying “I’d like” doesn’t mean I’m demanding anything. It also doesn’t mean I expect anything. Those are assumptions you make.

If I say “I’d like a million dollars to fall from the sky on my lap now”, does that mean I’m demanding it? Does it mean I expect it? My god.

Did you even read my past reply to you?

I literally said I don’t expect to get anything from anyone. I still wanted to share my opinions and let it be known I want a clearer response from CS, despite not expecting anything from sharing it.

You are not bursting any bubbles.

Like why bother replying to me if you don’t read what I say? Or is what I say too hard to understand?

1 Like

you clearly know where… or you wouldn’t be scrambling to edit all your posts.

if you need to vent, go do it in one of the threads in GD.

the other people who are waiting patiently for updates, would appreciate it if you didn’t get this thread locked with this needless drama.

2 Likes

I edit to fix grammar mistakes or to add in more sentences.

You can still find and quote what I said on whichever edit I said. My edits are all available, you can check by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner.

Still waiting on the quote.

Cheers.

1 Like

Both sides need to stop with the back and forth so the thread doesn’t get locked. This is the 4th time in the past couple hours this needs to be said.

4 Likes

I would have to agree with Auhgag. >.<

I understand that the folks in this situation are frustrated. We share your frustration, but I’m afraid I don’t have any additional information. The reported issues with the Twitch drops are under investigation. If there was more information available to share, I’d be the first one to share it.

24 Likes