I didn't receive my feldrake

I participated in the twitch drop. My account is linked to my twitch account. I got the notification on twitch that I had watched enough to claim the Feldrake.
I claimed it on the drops page and then relogged into to world of warcraft to get it.

I never received it. Anyone else have this problem? I double checked and my battle.net account and my twitch account are 100% correct.

Edit: I went though every single step on this page: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/article/225643

Nothing has worked.

31 Likes

did you go to the mount tab to unpack the gift ?

1 Like

Hi,
I am having the same problem. I was able to claim the Dragon Kite Pet last week, but the Feldrake never arrived.

The connection with twitch seems fine.

7 Likes

It can take up to 24 hours but was instant for me.

4 Likes

It doesn’t show up in your inventory or mail. It goes directly to your mount tab and you inbox it .

me too, after i clicked claim on twtich i had it right away mounted then got off it and will never ride it again lol

2 Likes

Mine popped a toast in game like any other mount drop about 30 seconds after I claimed it on Twitch.

Didn’t relog or anything, it just turned up in my bags.

If you relogged while it was being sent to you, perhaps check the mail, it may have been delivered there.

2 Likes

I had to quit the game and reload it before it appeared in my mount collection.

I already have a Feldrake so I’m waiting for the second one to arrive.

I want to sell the second one from the Twitch drop on the AH.

sorry to burst your bubble but you can’t sell it…

7 Likes

I got the Fel Drake instantly as well. The kite toy took time, but this was as soon as I claimed it on twitch.

You will be disappointed.

4 Likes

have not received mine either.

4 Likes

I can report after 24 hours still no Feldrake after claiming it.

8 Likes

also having the same issue

2 Likes

I am also having this same issue. I sent a ticket, but I am not sure that will change anything. Fingers crossed for a fix.

3 Likes

Same here, its saying to connect but i already have because i have the dragon kite. Hope this gets fixed.

4 Likes

I also haven’t received my Feldrake.

Beginning to worry me a bit, I really hope I don’t miss out on this mount.

I’ve wanted it forever.

4 Likes

I haven’t rec’d mine either… Linked to Twitch and claimed on Twitch… Checked mounts for present and no mail in game.

3 Likes

I didnt receive mine either…I made sure everything was linked properly, I watched the 4 hrs needed, I had 100% so I claimed it on Twitch and still nothing in game as of this morning…

2 Likes