I can't wait until all of the RDF threads turn into LFR threads for Cataclysm Classic

Because Blizzard decided to add it in and decided against having RDF in. Personally I wouldn’t be mad if they waited to add Dual Spec

Yep. Don’t bother. This has been sitting 50 so I could
quickly push my Priest and Pal into TBC/Wrath in time with the EXP buff.
I was trying to level all 3 from their original 20-30 ranges at the same levels but Mage times for dungeons were so bad that something had to give and it had to be Mage. :pensive: Priest and Pal are 71 at least lol.

It is, because you know you will use it because its superior.

Oh look, more hyperbole from the unintelligent.

Either did I until this guy posted this in an RDF thread:

Yeah, can’t want for Cata Classic and the LFR threads LMAO!

1 Like

I think they just got lazy. I think it’s a development team of 8 or 10 folks. Can’t blame 'em. It’s a lot of work to roll out patch to patch, as opposed to finding the stable 3.3, and on/offing certain things.

It would allow you to stay in queue and quest without having to babysit a manual grouping system.

It would also cause more people to queue for dungeons since it would be far more convenient to do them.

1 Like

Save the hyperbole for ICC launch. Who knows they may even add the catch up mechanic when it was intended. Personally I hope not, but I wouldn’t be upset over it.

Yep, wouldn’t care if this wasn’t in yet.

The current version is a buggy mess anyway.

None of this would bother me either if removed. The most frustrating thing would be the flying mount speed reduction, but that’d just save me the 1k gold on cold weather flying for my alts with mount speeds that slow.

None of these would affect me either.

I don’t do random bgs in classic.

I don’t care either way about LFR, personally. No interest in it myself, but it was a feature of Cataclysm and so should be in Cataclysm Classic

The real key here is that if Classic does continue into Cataclysm they need to release Wrath era servers like they did with Vanilla

Hmm I am not convinced, it serves a different purpose and those that play here are not really LFR people, I want LFD but not LFR…

I just put myself in the LFG tool and go mining/questing until someone invites me. Or I just glance at the chat to see if anyone is doing the dungeon I want so I can whisper them. I have almost cleared all of Wrath’s content and have yet to feel the need to babysit the lfg tool.

Convenience is not always a good thing.

So your okay with 5 people being teleported to instanced group content but not 25 people?

I’d use it for convenience, as would everyone else. No one would use lfg if rdf was in, so I’d be left with no choice outside of getting a full guind run (even then I’d get a full group and just que because why fly around if the game will teleport me).

Ah yes the old fashioned “Your just stupid” counter argument.

It is when you’re trying to up participation.

Now imagine trying to level from 1 at the moment. How does RDF hurt anyone just trying to level? The xp buff and initial rush of players are gone.

People leveling need this tool or they’ll never get to complete most dungeon quests.

Also, if you make running a dungeon more convenient, more people would queue for them.

If the shoe fits

Not if upping participation makes the thing people are participating in a lesser experience.

The game has these things called quests. 99.9% of quests from Vanilla to Wrath can be solo’d. You don’t need to run dungeons to level, they are just faster (especially with lfg) but 100% not necessary.

So they can do the 99% of other quests in the game. Or make friends and level together.

It’s more like 15 to 18 live souls and 7 to 10 AFK souls. AFK after entry anyhow. LFR is garbage. The majority agrees. But so many people still use it that they keep adding it for every raid.

Please don’t confuse the two. As it’s easier to take a few buddies with you than form a raid of 25. Plus - clearing times? LFR takes a minimum of 30 minutes usually.

I mean we could sit here all day calling each other names back and forth but nothing would be solved. You’ve already lost your argument by resorting to such things. GL with your RDF crusade I guess :wave:

Imagine expecting features from an expansion to be on said expansion then harasss and tell people to go play another game when it’s not.
I mean like lmao? :joy:

2 Likes

How is it lesser?

So people leveling shouldn’t get to enjoy dungeons? That doesn’t seem like a good way look at it.

1 Like