I can't wait until all of the RDF threads turn into LFR threads for Cataclysm Classic

All these RDF threads are tiresome. Can Blizzard just officially announce Cataclysm Classic and that it won’t have lfr added so people can start crying about that instead?

4 Likes

No thanks.

6 Likes

I cant speak for everyone that wants RDF but for me personally, LFR can die forever. I never want to see it again.

6 Likes

I don’t know anyone who wants lfr

I know many many people who want RDF though…

7 Likes

I didn’t know anyone who wanted RDF in Classic or TBC Classic. Those people came out of the woodwork as soon as Wrath Classic was announced though. Not a doubt in my mind that if Blizzard announced Cata Classic with no plans to add LFR there will be just as many people crying about that as RDF now.

1 Like

This. I played both Classic and TBC classic and never even considered the possibility of RDF in either. I wanted to play those expansions as released and and was looking forward to Wrath releasing so I could use RDF. We slogged through classic and tbc, playing a way we didn’t really like and our reward for it was people that would not tolerate such a change in their preferred version, dragging us and mocking us for being even a little upset that our preferred version was being bastardized and tainted.

1 Like

Maybe because RDF came out in Wrath?

1 Like

Horse poop speculation.

The decline of the game happened with them surgically removing our talent tree’s. Adding poop stats to the mix. Initial content for Cata was solid. But then add raid finder and dragon soul. Both sucked.

1 Like

RDF was not added until ICC was available, so even if they were to add it it shouldn’t be until then. Even then I’m against it. RDF was the start of LFR, its literally the exact same thing except for dungeons instead of raids.

Also Blizzard has upset me with Wrath as well by not putting the game on the patch I personally enjoyed most, that being 3.3. I was hoping to be able to play Blood DK dps in all its OP glory but alas its just a tank spec by the time 3.4 came out.

And LFR came out in Cata. So they’ll complain if thats not added in as well right?

Lots of people literally just wanted to play the game as it was.

That was supposed to be the intention of classic wow but sadly, they’re using classic as an experiment these days.

1 Like

It’s not the same thing. 5 man instances. 25man+ instances? Come on brah.

Add to it, 5 or more AFKERS following people and not doing a damn thing but trying to leech loot. Nobody liked it. Nobody asked for it. It was all Blizzard.

Same goes for the RDF. That was a home run though. That was a blizzard thing, and they did a solid job with it. Should have gone no further than that.

OP has asvab score 65.

Uh… can you really not see why? That is a really funny post if not trolling.

Idc about Cata lol, I’m gone after Wrath and I don’t even think I’m gonna make it through Wrath with how boring this phase has been so far.

If they had RDF maybe I’d be tempted to level alts but there’s no shot I’m leveling 1-70 when no one is running dungeons and I’m also not buying a boost to support the classic team when the game is riddled with bugs and bots.

1 Like

This is complete and utter bull crap.

Do I need to flog you with the difference between content and game system?

Game systems are 3.4

Content is patch 3.0

RDF is a game system.

2 Likes

No one thing was the cause of the games decline. A lot of people left because Arthas was dead. A lot of people left because they didn’t like the world revamp. A lot of people left because the first patch of Cata was way harder compared to Wrath. A lot of people left because their classes changed.

2 Likes

My enjoyment of the game cratered when they reworked the talent tree and gutted my hunter. That was worse in my opinion than LFR.

1 Like

Oh goodie another Classic Andy who correlates RDF and LFR together, while simultaneously adding to that dreaded RDF spam with his Anti-RDF post. Haven’t seen that in a while.

2 Likes

Its not. Its literally the same thing just one is for dungeons and one is for raids.

I don’t really care. I don’t like RDF, sue me :person_shrugging: