High elves aren't the most popular choice for an alliance allied race

I hope more people vote too.
Its a shame that people that don’t like what has been said are deciding that the results don’t count because it doesn’t meet their arbitrary number of total votes.

Not at all.
If anything this is a Sethrak for the alliance thread telling High Elf fans that they are not even second place in popularity.

1 Like

Just another bait thread.

its always bait for those that do not like the topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Void elves?

Right

1 Like

they are indeed an allied race

I reckon people should just be happy with them.

im happy with them.
I main one.

Mine alt. I reckon it’ll come to a halt if they compromise somehow. Maybe skin but not hair or something

i suspect most helfers have either given up and are either happily playing some version of wow minus high elves or gone elsewhere to get their high elf fix. i say this seeing as how the main high elf thread has been locked for nearly 2 months and new helf threads in support are rarely visible. seems there’s only 1 and it’s hardly ever in view.

final conclusion: people surrendered. i will always want playable alliance high elves, but currently i’m playing classic and enjoying it enough that i dont really care if retail gets high elves or not.

2 Likes

I think if their intention was a compromise in the first place, it was a really poorly handled one ((Wouldn’t be the first time a “Compromise” of theirs was poorly handled).

Agreed. It didn’t really quell the community.

thats not exactly fair since there was a new one made in its place and it gets updated at roughly the same rate as the main one did.

where? i dont see anything.

They’re sick of their own spam too.

thats because the old one got maybe 3 posts a day as well

It don’t matter, really how many ppl even post on the forums vs those who don’t, I would think allot more don’t post vs those that do.

It’s almost as bad as them news polls that go out and question 6 ppl, and call that a real poll 3 said this the other 3 that = 100% of the population

it got pretty circular. only so many ways the same subjects can be argued.

Speculation.
Could be right. Could be wrong.
No way of knowing that at all.

I got nearly 100 different results so a bit more than 6