You should’ve added High Elves instead of Void Elves

Last thing anyone needs running around Goldshire is a bunch of elves slapping their wrists constantly looking for another fix…hic!

You seem to be mistaken, High Elves overcame their addiction through sheer will because they’re just that strong :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That applies to only a few high elves, the mass majority fed their addiction using magical objects.

1 Like

How about no to High Elf customsations on a Void Elf? They defeats the purpose of them being transformed by the void.

3 Likes

To me they are the best Alliance Allied race.

Of course, Blizzard should’ve pulled out a Maghar and made the Void Elves have their High Elf stuff (as well as with the Dwarves, but well…), but that’d defeat the entire point of the Void Elves.

They still feel pulled out in the last second because even in the N’zoth expansion we’re dealing with The Walking Dead while they are neglected, but I do feel they are cool.

Should’ve had more void stuff, though. Or should’ve been a class that came with the High Elves, but they are nice.

Wow you burned one of your core races. What is wrong with you?! Vulpera are honorary members of stormwind’s secret high elf society. Vulpera-high elf hybrid race will be next allied. You just wait.

1 Like

Purpose of Void Elves being a actually race is pointless then. Besides its time to fix the Void Elves to be like Warcraft 2 High Elves than Dark Elves. Hello.

6 Likes

Bryian, I have no idea how you followed this…

…with this:

What possible canonical reason is there for suggesting that Void Elves should suddenly “be like Warcraft 2 High Elves”?

1 Like

Because Alleria is a Void Elf with Braided Hair and Tattoos. That’s who I call a High Elf Warcraft 2 Ranger. Not Blood Elves and Not Void Elves ether.

8 Likes

Look dude, as much as you want something it simply will not be. The devs were explicit about the reason why the void elves look the way they do. Changing them to look like high elves, which is what blood elves are, completed defeats the purpose of having blood elves. It completely defeats the purposes of creating void elves.

More custom options sure, but they won’t ever have natural skin/eyes simply because that is what the devs think, and what many players think as well. What you want does not get precedent over what others do not want.

5 Likes

Let’s try this again:

Alleria is not the same as the player character Void Elves or Umbric and his band of Void Elves. She was not made by being assaulted and almost unmade by a Nether Prince. She was not almost completely deconstructed and barely escaped while being permanently genetically modified.

Have you played through the Legion void content that explains Alleria in detail…or the Void Elf unlock quest chain? If you have then you’re simply ignoring them both and if you haven’t you’re simply uninformed about the differences between her and them.

She mentors them, she guides them, but she is not one of them. She is a unique Hero Class NPC. She is a unicorn, a Void Unicorn.

3 Likes

Daddy, I wanna ride the Void Unicorn.

1 Like

Like having a Original Color Skin Elven race defeats purpose of Blood Elves and Void Elves. Get off of your High Horse.

This is why I don’t play Blood Elves for a reason. Because all they are now in days is a forceful race that when anyone asks for darn high elves on the alliance its always same crap of join horde, play horde. How about NO to the Horde. How about No to the Blood Elves general.

Let me and others have the darn High Elves for once in darn lives and let me enjoy having a original color skin race thank you. I don’t care if High Elves are a actually race or a Void Elf Customization Options. Let me play the darn game without being darn forced. Besides the Devs are too stupid to even understand what the other playerbase really wanted in the first.

Besides you guys are not the Devs Voices, Your not God, Your not Devs themselves. So stop acting like a entitled brat. There’s a reason why I ignore you people for a reason.

8 Likes

Yes, it does, these simple things are the basis of game design. Void elves have tentacles, unnatural skin color, and burst into entropic doom in a heartbeat. Blood elves have their own look, and due to the lore they are indeed high elves.

Per the devs, void elves look the way they do because they are void elves.
Your being fixated on Alleria doesn’t help, because Alleria was made differently.

Who is making a request for another faction’s character race? Not I. You believe you deserve something, you do not, you are acting the very way you complain others are acting.
Now, I can’t control what you do and do not play, but if you are allowing others to influence you then you shouldnt. Happiness comes from within, not without.

7 Likes

4 Likes

but they added…in burning crusade

2 Likes

Be careful, there are weird people about

1 Like

This, my friend, is not news. :wink:

You’re a tough person to agree with.

A typical post brought to you by a Male Human Paladin.

6 Likes