Hearthstone's 10th Anniversary Event Updates

With hotfixes coming soon, we’re making the following adjustments to the Hearthstone’s 10th Anniversary Event:

• Fixed a bug where it was possible to complete the Whizbang encounter and not receive Trading Post credit for it.
  • Players can now collect missing cards by using the Hearthstone Gameboard toy to defeat others in a friendly game. It will continue to drop cards after the event ends.
  • The event duration has been extended by 96 hours, and is now scheduled to end on Friday, March 22.
  • For the remainder of the event, the boss portal will open every 30 minutes (was every 60 minutes).

Thank you very much!

64 Likes

Development update where?

11 Likes

I hope this wasn’t the development update.

12 Likes

Thanks for the update, but what about the other one?

3 Likes

development update complete. Time to move on folks!

3 Likes

you cannot be serious, read the room!

4 Likes

Please text Holly or Ion to post the development update!!!

1 Like

Can you loot Dr. Boom multiple times in a day on the same character? Haven’t tried it yet

Yayyy so the hearthstone zone will stay even after the event?

Yes, you can.

3 Likes

They wouldn’t have a hotfix planned a week in advance, this has to be its own thing.

3 Likes

Sounds fun. A few questions though: Does winning give cards or can both players get cards? Is it a chance or guaranteed?

That’s great to hear for people who are still hunting all the items from the event.

Side-note: why can’t the Hearthstone table toy be used outside the Hearthstone areas? It would be nice to play it anywhere.

you should ask for a raise after all the crap you’re gonna catch for this message by no fault of your own.

12 Likes

Oh, I’m not mad or upset. Amused more than anything, really. I was genuinely curious about the other supposed update.

Kaivax, you’re just trolling us now.

This is a good sign - it means they are active and will post update soon, right?

Soon ™.

43 Likes

Nah this hotfix announcement is what they’ve been working on all afternoon.
Bullet lists don’t write themselves!

Now you’re definitely trolling us.

1 Like

They’ll extinguish you Nethaera

Your posts too swag, your soon balls to hard