Gave away blue card, now i cant complete the achievement

i tried on 3 different characters. i have about 20 kills since and no blue card. this cant be bad rng

Another comment suggested to make sure to check their bags, just in case you left one unused.

3 Likes

i checked it. and defnitely dont have it :frowning:

I got one of the cards I needed through playing the game at the table setup at the portal spawn location, something else you can try to get it as well.

2 Likes

i tried that as well. i only get green cards

I can’t seem find it , but I remember reading a post stating that when a card drops for you the game flags you as having received the card even if you don’t use it for the achievement and won’t drop again.

I’ll try to look for it but I’m pretty sure it’s a bug.

i put in a ticket. it says 6 days. i keep fighting the boss on the off chance something happens, but i dont have my hopes up

The wait time is not a countdown and it isn’t for your individual ticket. It is the length of the lonest current ticket in the queue. Which could be for an escalated issue (at 6 days it more than likely is). The current average wait time on tickets is a little over 24 hours.

1 Like

Which one are you missing, Ellie?

From what I can see you have Hearthstone Card: Forbidden Words on your level 70 Worgen Death Knight on Scilla.

4 Likes

that is the toon that I gave the card away from. It is not in the bags unfortunately. I just double checked and it is definitely not there

Try moving your Hearthstone to another space, then log out and back in leaving the space the Hearthstone was in empty.

2 Likes

u

unfortunately that did not help either. i tried to log out and completely close battle.net launcher and reload

Alright, thanks for trying it.

It does look like our QA team is aware of the reports and it is being looked into.

4 Likes

OK thank you

1 Like

I have not received a blue card for I don’t know how many tries. I have looked around at the characters I think I did the event on and none of them have an unopened one?

unfortunately for me, i received a response for my ticket. they basically told me to put in a bug report with a link that gave me a 404.

i responded asking to see if they will either give me the card or grant me the achievement considering if it was not for the bug, with the number of times i killed the boss again after, i am sure it would have dropped again. i think between my 3 characters i have been using it has be like 50 times. i dont know. a lot.

i will see if they will help. if not, i will just let it go. i honestly dont know why i care, considering i am not an achievement hunter anymore. i guess because im so close.

i just really do questing and leveling of new characters now

Unfortunately gms cant fix bugs or hand out loot.

2 Likes

No, that wouldn’t likely be possible. Game Masters are mostly hands off when it comes to achievements and achievement credit. The only time they are able to grant one is when they have specific policies and procedures that allow it.

This is not one of those at this time, as they are planning on a fix to help resolve it and allow folks to collect them as intended.

2 Likes

will it be achievable after the bug is fixed? the event ends tomorrow

I don’t see any conditions on the achievement that says “during event” so it is likely still going to be possible. As noted in the update posted here, the cards will continue to be obtainable after the event.

Players can now collect missing cards by using the Hearthstone Gameboard toy to defeat others in a friendly game. It will continue to drop cards after the event ends.

5 Likes