Missing one card from the hearthstone event

Hey all,

I am missing the “preparation” card from the hearthstone event and was curious if anyone was facing the same issue? And any tips you might have as to how to complete the achievement?

1 Like

When I was farming it yesterday it seemed to always drop a card I was missing, if it dropped a card. I had a handful of kills where it didn’t drop anything. Something I’ve heard, but am not sure if it’s been proven, is that if your inventory is FULL on wild cards you should use them all up or delete them. Good luck!

just keep farming it

1 Like

I got several of my cards to get the achievement from winning at the hearth stone game tables. Hope this helps someone. It was a different card every time until done.

1 Like

iirc in the hotfix a few days, they changed it so you can get cards from playing games using the HS Table toy.

I believe they said you can even continue to earn cards after the event is over.

See below:

Have you played the event on any alts at all? If you have check their bags. This has been the solution for quite a few people.

If you haven’t, well me personally it took 4 days. Not nonstop, but evenings I was on for quite a bit trying to get that last card which for me was Hogger.

1 Like

My last card took a lot of kills to drop, but it eventually came.

(It was Hogger for me)

Maybe you are not prepared?

OP, did you trade any cards to anyone?

1 Like

Need to play the HS table to empty your deck to get the card.