The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives March 19

its not blizzards or any companys fault people cant help themselves. besides more people enjoy limited time stuff than those who dont

That’s not how a psychological phenomenon works. No definition even has that in it. And it started as a concept from social media. So what are you on about?

I think it is absolutely hilarious… you guys are so twisted into knots. Next you’re going to tell me you’re losing sleep over it. #snort

There is an actual definition that was linked to you earlier. You just want to ignore it so you can keep changing what you think it means.

4 Likes

Even with his backwards definition, it applies, as I said here:

They have already addressed the current event

The wikipedia article that was vague enough to be applied to every aspect of life or this game if you really wanted to?

Hell, we might as well call every new season FOMO since you may miss out on the experience of the first week of a raid.

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Objectively speaking, the sky is clear and colorless… light refracting through the dust and other particles in it gives it color based on what wavelengths of color are blocked out and at what angles. Same with cup half empty or full philosophy… the cup is actually always full, because it has air in it and other stuff. Nobody ever seems to specify water or other liquids… therefore, glass is always full.

Also ever notice the “No shoes, No shirt, no service” signs don’t mention underwear or even pants? Arguably THE most necessary articles of clothing for BOTH male and female?

I don’t get the FOMO comments. Most things in WoW are limited time. AOTC, CE, KSM, all limited time. You want to earn achievements in game you have to play the game.

2 Likes

thanks for having common sense

wow is filled with limited time stuff

people arent complainin about those

Oh man, this must be your first day on the forums.

2 Likes

No, thats not what i have said in any of my posts actually, i have never said that ITS IN FACT NOT FOMO BECAUSE I DONT FEEL IT as a blanket statement like you have in the other direction. what i said multiple times, is that FOMO is a personal feeling, and every1 feels different things(you basically agreed to this because you said the same thing) and then i said that I PERSONALLY doesnt feel FOMO, did you notice how i used the word personally there, to not dictate and decide what other people feel ?

bad comparison again, makes 0 sense to bring in a minor disability.

I think it’s more so that Blizzard hasn’t said when the event ends, so FOMO kicks in.

Blizzard could easily tell us that, but they’re choosing not to, knowing it will contribute to FOMO.

1 Like

or people are blowing it wildly out of proportion

Wow. You really didn’t read what I wrote to you, considering I covered that. In my replies to you AND to others.

Stop twisting stuff and please read what I said.

Edited to add what you somehow missed:

If you’re able to accept that there will exist an item you want, but do not have, nothing is FOMO anymore.

I’m mad at Blizzard for making expansions FOMO. They should all last forever. Just a greedy cash grab that I have to actually play the game to experience the content.

Some people aren’t happy unless they are complaining .

If it sucks it sucks but if it turns out to be something really cool then great.

1 Like

I like this in a “there is no spoon” kind of way.