Hearthstone Event

Down to the last card needed to complete the achievement ‘Hearthstone Card Collection’ I have a card on my warlock character, but it wont turn over to reveal. I also have a ‘hearthstone starter pack’ in that characters inventory and I cant open it either. checking to see if i have completed the pick up hidden quest for the last card needed returns as true 79419 but not for actually having turned over or looted the card : 79406

I presume that this is an issue that is plaguing players. I also presume that I cant loot anymore stolen hearthstone cards either, as Ive been getting ‘Bent card’ and partially digested card . items that Ihavent been getting before. Thanks

2 Likes

Appears they added some low grade vendor items to the mix, so that’s “new” today. But the card issue needs to be resolved because it is a one-time, time limited event that has an achievement tied to it and we’re unable to complete it because of this bug.

as per yesterdays update:

No they can’t when the game sees you as having already looted the card from a stolen card that was empty inside.
The only way I’ll ever see the last card needed is if they reset everyone’s achievement progress.

2 Likes

Yes, cant loot any new cards from the game table, or the DR boom. I also deleted the starter pack from my warlock and the stolen hearthstone card, thinking it would let me loot another. or do the quest on another character. No Dice. I know, it is ‘only’ 10 achievement points, but it does feel crappy to miss out on it when Ive done the things required and other people are completing

1 Like