Experienced Raider Looking For A New Home

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Allythepali,

[Daddy Issues] Area52 - is a recently reformed guild that is currently 2/8 M. We are looking to fill some raiding spots for Mythic again, but are going to be clearing heroics and gear our mains/alts for Siege of Dazar’alor. Our goal is CE for 8.1

Looking for like-minded players who are progression-focused but also know how to have fun and can adapt quickly. We are really looking for players that want to find a new home and be a part of an active and growing guild, not just ride the coattails or not engage with other members in activities outside of raiding.

If you are not looking to get into mythic we welcome all who are looking for heroic raids and run M+ as well as Xmog and achievement runs as we have an active player base outside of raids.

1. Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 8-11 EST (Area-52 server time).

2. We are looking For:

Tank

• Brewmaster Monk

• Blood DK

Melee

• Warrior

• Rogue

Ranged

• Mage

• Warlock

• Hunter

We welcome all that would like to apply and trial with us as we are looking to fine tune our roster.

3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a serious mindset towards mythic progression, with the goal of CE. We expect raiders to respect the time of the other 20 or so people that dedicate the 6 hours per week to raiding progression. Outside of that, we are more casual and like to have fun with mythic+, alt heroic runs, xmog runs, achievements and the occasional pvp.

4. Current progression/experience:

2/8M Uldir

CE in ATBT with our members from the previous guild.

5. Contact info:

Discord / Bnet

Altaris#5231 / StormRage#1832 - GM

Bevyn#7334 / BevynM#1813 - Co-GM

Chicken#8931 / Adeid#1534 - Raid Lead

Meclub#1506 / Meclub#1175 - Healing Officer

Hi Alli,

Are you still looking for a new home? If so please check out our guild. We’re a fun, tight-knit group.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-what-could-go-wrong-is-recruiting-heroic-raiders/59087

Hey there Allythepali! What is your preferred play style? All three of our raid teams are looking to add more players to their mythic rosters! Come check us out! :slight_smile:

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Maybe we have something that can meet your needs?

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 7000+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Restoration Shaman, 1 Warlock, 1 DPS DK w/Tank OS & 1 Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/
    Developers of Astral Keys Addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/astral-keys

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 8/8M CE (US 301 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: 1 Restoration Shaman or Druid with DPS OS.
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 7/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: None.
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Frost Death Knight > Rogue > Windwalker Monk, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest and Warlock & will consider an exceptional Brewmaster Monk or Protection Paladin.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (4% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Mage (all specs) (retires after M G’huun, apply for a spot now!), 1 Hunter (w/viable OS), 1 Warlock (w/viable OS), 1Elemental Shaman (w/viable OS) & 1 Spriest (w/viable OS)
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 6/8M (2% Mythrax) (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: 1 Warlock, 1 Frost Death Knight & 1 Balance Druid.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE (US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Spriest or Mage (retires January 2019, apply for a spot now!)
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Spriest w/Holy or Disc OS, Balance Druid w/Guardian OS and Mage
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

We also sell Mythic G’huun for 3mill, full clear Mythic Uldir for 6 mill gold.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Hey there!

I’m the GM of Safe Word on US Kilrogg/Winterhoof and we’re looking for more raiders to fill out our core spot. But more than that, we’re looking for more friends. I built this guild with a group of friends from the early days of Legion and now we’re just under 20 strong. With the low number, we focus on bringing friendly players and people that we want to hang out with. There’s ALWAYS something going on in our group, so you’ll definitely get that family feel in no time.

Anyway, we raid heroic (AOTC for each tier since Legion) and will be casually pushing ourselves into mythic content when the new raid releases. We also LOVE M+ and it sounds like you could bring a lot of utility and flexibility to the table (I’m also an altoholic haha).

We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST). M+ are pick ups and there’s usually someone who wants to group up for them (reguluarly doing +10 or higher).

Here’s my long post for more info: (H) <Safe Word> is recruiting!

Here’s my contact info, and either myself or one of my officers will add your BTag in a bit as well :slight_smile:

Btag: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

1 Like

Hello Allythepali,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for both rdps and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Hello!

I’m an officer from Safe Word! (US Kilrogg/Winterhoof) and from your post I really think you might like our guild.

I totally understand what you mean when you say you’re looking for a “home,” because that’s what it feels like every time I log in. There are always people on, running keys, doing mount/transmog runs, or just hanging out.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST). We will focus on heroic raiding but will do a casual push into mythic raiding.

We run a lot of M+ dungeons, and with all your toons you could bring a lot of utility to the table.

We are looking for raiders but most importantly, we are looking for people who will fit in with our family. I hope that you’ll consider hanging out with us to see if we’re a good fit for you!

Here is our guild’s official post: (H) <Safe Word> is recruiting!

Please reach out to me with any questions!
Btag: Fawnie#11868
Discord: Fawnie#5946

1 Like

Hey Ally,
I’m a Raid Officer for the R05 Team “Hallowed Ground” in the guild Regency. We’re looking for more strong players interested in raiding mythic/pushing for CE to finish out Uldir and go into BoD to refill our roster after some BFA burnout.
Check us out and give us a shout if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Progression

Raid Times

Recruitment Needs

Contact

Hey thank you all but I think I found a home…

Ally I sent you a friend request in game!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 M

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hello!

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Hey Ally, I think we’d be a good fit for you. Seaghyn is an AOTC guild that’s been together in it’s current iterations since Cata. We’re not going anywhere, and while we’re not super talkative in voice, we’re super type-ative in discord. We play D&D together, and go out of our way to do stuff with folks who have dropped wow for the time being, even if it’s just checking up on them or the occasionally HotS match.

I’d encourage you to give our wowprogress a look https://wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Seaghyn and drop me a line at @Kyatastrophe#6666 on discord if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hello Ally. I think we’re the type of guild you’ve been looking for. Much like yourself, we’ve been around since vanilla. Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit -nerv-clan.com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord -discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

Greetings Allythepali,

I’d love to tell you about our guild! As we are currently looking for a ranged class to fill out our raid group or an offtank on the nights our MT is MIA due to fiance aggro.

The Blooded(8/8H, 2/8M) is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are going to clear heroic content quickly in BfD and will look to expand into Mythic content at the semi-hardcore level. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative with regards to our goals. We film every raid and would love to show you examples of how our collaborative and no-drama environment is.

Raid Times
Kil’jaeden Server- Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 8:30pm-11pm PST.

Our Leadership
Our leaders are friendly, funny, and open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. You will never hear officers or raid leads bark out commands or scream in raids. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Our leadership is driven to succeed in an organized (but open), respectful (but firm), and goal-guided manner that will attract, allow to thrive, and retain strong players for this guild. We have led guilds across multiple WoW expansions and seeks to push and inspire others in a manner that is consistent with strong player development in raiding content. Our leadership will be creating video content of our raid progression kills, player and guild achievements, PVP/PVE video promotions, and general tom-foolery.

Who we want
We are looking for members who enjoy playing the specs they love. As a guild, we won’t force someone to play a spec that they don’t care for just for the sake of getting us through the content faster. That being said, we want great players who are willing to push themselves to get better in that spec than worry about which spec or class is parsing the best between patches. We want to enjoy the game, we want you to enjoy the game, we want to communally create that environment to continue to enjoy it.

If you think The Blooded is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Thrilkillx#1693. We look forward to slaying many Alliance and Old God’s in BfA!

Allythepali,

would love to discuss you joining our guild. I believe our goals/wants line up pretty closely. I sent you a btag form Mac #1753. I hate spam recruiting. Dirtylilhorde is the guild on Zuljin. lets chat further.

Hey Allythepali,
Would love to chat with you. If you’re at all interested in an alliance guild we might have a good home for you. We would be most interested in your Pally, Shammy, or DH - but we’re a big proponent of playing whatever class you will have the most fun with. Our thoughts are that if you are enjoying the toon you’re playing then you’re more likely to show up and play. So if you want to play something else that’s always an option.

We are on alliance Thunderlord. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 EST and we are 8/8H and 2/8 M Uldir. The guild has been around since the end of WoD where we had a lot of new players and some older ones join up - mostly RL friends. TBH we sucked. ;p But we worked hard as a group and got AotC in every raid in Legion. We intend to get AotC in every raid this xpac also.

We are a goofy bunch that welcomes new players. The group can be silly, but also works at improving our play. We are a smaller guild (~25 people) which is how we like it - it guarantees that everyone gets more play time and we don’t do multiple groups. Having the smaller group means that there aren’t always a TON of people on, but we use our very active discord to coordinate activities (such as M+).

Hit me up if this sounds at all interesting.
Discord: Anda#0691
bnet: Anda#1503

Hey maybe you’d be interested in one of our groups!

I hope this works out but in the event it doesn’t, I’d love to chat!

Rally, Dalaran server, https://www.rallyguild.com

Good luck!

If you’re interested in playing range dps, give us a shout we could be a good fit!