[H] 380 Frost Mage LFG

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

Could possibly be a fit for you even if you weren’t totally interested in mythic raids

[H] Morning/Daytime Guild LFM 8.1 Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times - Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday Heroics

Uldir Raid Progess - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

Needs for 8.1

We are currently recruiting all specs and classes going into the 8.1 raid. We are always looking to improve at every position because completion is our top priority. Also looking to recruit individuals who enjoy doing mythic plus dungeons.

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding

We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and 1500 Gold Repair Daily.

What We Expect From Our Raiders

We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. This is so we can supply you with everything listed above. Raid times are from 9-12pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

Hello Grassrootz, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826 :smiley::grin:

Hullo, my name is Luna and I am a GM of a raid team on area 52.
★ our guild is called . we have room for you! (if you are seeking a guild).

★★ we raid tues & thurs 9pm EST/server to 12am ★★

★ we are very low-stress. people over parses. we take the time to invest in our team and players

quick historical run-down:

★ several of us have played together over various expansions and different times, we’re doing our own thing.

★We have ranging mythic experience from full clears over previous tiers and expansions and high end progression.

★ we run a lot of mythic+ and are active in other games

★ looking to build a friendly community, we value players and talent.

should this be of interest to you, feel free to contact me via discord or in-game.

★ Luna#14515
★ (co-GM) illuminatus – illuminatus#1347
★ (officer) batteryninja#1624

good luck in your search for a team, should we not meet your needs.

Hi, if you are still looking my guild is looking for a mage!

Team Guild: 2/8M, is a perfect home for the washed up retired raider who still wants to play and kill !@#$ at a ‘good’ pace.

Raid times:
Tuesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST
Wednesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST

We enjoy banter and having fun in raids, while also getting down to business and progressing when it is needed. IF you want to give us a shot, feel free to add me in game or on bnet.

Dirtnglitter#1991

Hey Grass,

Still searching? Reverie might be right for you! We raid 2 nights a week and have progressed 4/8M so far. We’re looking for a mage to join our roster. Please feel free to contact our officers with questions or to fill out an app! Thank you.

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank: Warrior, Enhance
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin, Mage
Heals: Disc, Rdruid, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 4/8M
Voice: Discord
Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.

Lustratic#1862
Fayren#11291
Elayna#11139

If you’re interested, we do M+ and a heroic alt/casual raid on Fridays (9a-noon EST)

:slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
4/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Rogue
Ranged Lock, Mage, Boomkin, Ele shammy
Heals H Pally

What we expect of you

370+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935

If you decide to switch over to the good guys,

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Hey there!

I’m the GM of on US Kilrogg (PST server), and I’m looking to fill our raid/M+ teams. We always have people running keys, and we’re waiting for the new raid to come out before we get back to raiding regularly. I’d love to get another DPS in, and from what you said, it sounds like you bring a lot to the table.

Here’s my long post for more information: (H) <Safe Word> is recruiting!

Here’s my contact info, but I’ve gone ahead and had an officer send you a bnet FR as well :slight_smile:

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Good luck!

That would be me! My bnet is Reevz#1181. If you would like to talk about our guild and joining then go ahead and hit me up. I should be on all day.

Cartoonz, Administrators-illidan would love to have you!

We currently raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with optional Sundays. We also run a lot of keys and have a few PVPers on the roster. I think you’d enjoy the atmosphere and community, and we welcome you to hop in and do some activities with us before you transfer if you wish. We do plan on pushing CE in the next content in the main raid slot; but, those optional Sundays will be open for Alt runs and heroics.

We have a lot of M+ activity, and would be honored to have you tag along for heroic runs especially as we work our way to mythic. Who knows maybe you’ll want to stick with the team by then :slight_smile:

bnet: dityboycom#1868

More info

Zenith (5/8 mythic) came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We aim to produce an enjoyable raiding experience, while using our time as efficiently as possible. Our leadership is pro-active in making decisions that move us towards our goals. Our long-term goal is to one day compete in the world race. To fit our distant goal, we have created a timeline of goals to meet each tier. For more details on these goals you will have to visit our website.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm - 1am EST (optional fun, sale, heroic clear on Sunday same time)

Apply to Zenith if the following is true:

-You want to progress effectively and efficiently
-You want to enjoy the players you raid with
-You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
-You enjoy leadership that thinks proactively
-You enjoy being part of a friendly community
-You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
-You put in time to improve your performance
-You put in time to research encounters
-You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
-You can pick up a class and master it quickly
-You own a microphone and can clearly communicate

Recruitment Contacts:

Ruloh#11722
Dammascus#1499

Oh, of course, that we are 5/8 mythic.

If you decide to go back into mythic raiding, we have a great 2 day a week schedule!

We could use more dps!!

Redline is a Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. Redline is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that tries to compete with other daytime raiding guilds. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset

We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth!

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.

All exceptional applicants are welcome. Apply on our discord!

Any further questions- contact recruitment officer: Battle net: Kinjax#1929 or Discord Kinjax#0725

Hi Grassrootz

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hi Grassrootz :sunglasses: !

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hi there Grassrootz,
I know you posted this a while ago, but if you are still looking for a guild I believe we have what you’re looking for. Check out our recruitment post and if you have any interest please reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home.

Heya Grassrootz,
I think Backlash would be a perfect fit for you. I hope to speak to ya soon!

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a newer guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule. Achieved 8/8H and 2/8M on first week of raiding together.

About Us: Backlash will run a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be apart of a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting 2 Healers, and DPS.

~Heals~
MW Monk
R.Shaman
Disc Priest
H. Paladin

~DPS~
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
S.Priest
Boomkin
BM Hunter
Frost/UH DK
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!
If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.
Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933