(Horde) LF Undead Guild

I’m mostly looking for an undead or blood elf based guild (who might not mind a secret sylvanas loyalist).

Looked around for R.A.S but honestly I just never see them anymore.

I RP, wpvp, push keys, and heroic raid when I can get a pug, but honestly I’d like to try finding another guild here since half of my buddies got tired of RP and went to ED for better WPVP.

2 Likes

Good luck! To my knowledge, Royal Apothecary Society is still active, so they could be worth checking out. Shadows of Lordaeron is another great pro-Sylvanas guild. I run Lordaeron Unbound, which is an anti-Sylvanas oceanic guild so that can be tricky with timezones and loyalties :stuck_out_tongue: Though we’re active at our weird hours. There’s also a new Forsaken guild that’s popped up recently. I’ll find a link and edit it in shortly.

Keep an eye out though! May I suggest joining the Undercity United discord, if you haven’t already? You might be able to ask a more undead-focused audience there, see who’s still very active!

https://discord.gg/GndnJH

Edit: As promised, here’s the other guild whose name I couldn’t remember! Night Lords! They’re new, and should be active I’d imagine!

5 Likes

Royal Apothecary Society is still around and quite active! :slight_smile: You can usually catch us RPing in Tarren Mill or the Sludge Fields, as our guild is currently based out of Hillsbrad Foothills (and has been since the fall of the Undercity).

We typically have multiple weekly events which begin between 6-7:30pm server time. Our roleplay style is primarily member-driven, with IC advancement through the ranks earned through active roleplay and event hosting. We currently only accept undead characters, and I’d classify us as Heavy RP in terms of our focus.

However, several of us (myself included) also enjoy raiding, PvP, and Mythic+, so you’d definitely have some folks to enjoy the gameplay aspect of WoW with as well.

And in terms of our stance on loyalists, well—cough I have no idea where you’d find any of those cough :wink: —but if there are some hiding among the Horde, I suppose it would make sense for them to be apothecaries…

You can check out our forum post here! [H-RP] <Royal Apothecary Society>

Feel free to contact Plagueguts, Seenwood, or Maerlyn in-game if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

For the Dark Lady Horde! :smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I have not been super active on the forums but Night Lords is looking for more dead people. We are not an explicitly Banshee Queen loyalist group but we accept those who are.

2 Likes

Might be a shame if a loud-mouthed goblin were to overhear things she shouldn’t while wandering the sludge fields? <3

I look for them, too, but I think they only come out at night (after my bedtime, lol).

It would be a shame if a goblin goes poking about Forsaken business.

1 Like

Unless it’s a death knight goblin? Maybe possible collaboration? …If such a creature exists.

Due to the current plotline we are on, I really need a goblin death knight so bad. One will a working knowledge of rocketry…

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion guys! I’m still looking into a few of them to see if they’d be a good fir for me. :smiley:

If they don’t have blood wine, they won’t be a good fit.

I know a girl >.>

Bring her to me.

2 Likes

You know what, that’s fair. Gotta make sure the Bat’leths are sharpened and ready as well.

You understand this only encourages me to do so yes?

1 Like

I do not need to understand you, you filthy breather. Just kill you. Death to the living, Victory for Her Dark Majesty.

3 Likes

So terse and grumpy <3 Also just because I still breath doesn’t mean I’m against the dark lady.

I like you.

Or rather, my Death Knight would definitely like you.