Forsaken RP guilds?

Which Forsaken guilds remain active right now?

Not ours, huehuehue.

2 Likes

Have you checked out Bone Daddies?

It’s not a real guild, the name just popped in my head and I went with it.

brb, forming Bone Daddies

Edit: Can’t use brackets in guild names anymore

2 Likes

Royal Apothecary Society, The Strawmen, and Shadows of Lordaeron are all various amazing Forsaken centric RP guilds that are worth checking out as well! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are a couple other Strawmen kicking around, but it’d be a stretch to call us active.

2 Likes

I feel like BFA ruined forsaken RP a little for everyone, painting us all as life-hating lunatics.

I mean, I am a life hating lunatic, but not all of us are.

8 Likes

They’re all pretty dead.

6 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

What is dead may never die!

1 Like

I’m going to second the Shadows of Lordaeron, the GM, Slade (Killingfield), is hella awesome and the story arc my old guild did with him years ago is one of my fondest rp memories. They’re definitely worth the look into.

2 Likes

Avast there mateys!

Ye be not findin’ a crew more scurvy and rotten than th’ Shadows of Lordaeron. Their leader, Slade (Killingfield) is a stout-hearted bilgerat, worthy of th’ highest praises, buckos!

Put a weather eye on their numbers, friends, for they do not disappoint.

1 Like

I also recommend the Shadows of Lordaeron. We’re a pretty decent crowd of folks if you like Sylvanas and all that. <3

1 Like

The Royal Apothecary Society is active and recruiting as well! Lots of active members, RP events every week, PVE content, and so on.

Link to our forum page!

2 Likes

+1 for Royal Apothecary Society! We have a cadre of excellent, active members and welcome anyone who has a passion for Forsaken (and specifically apothecary) RP.

3 Likes