LF Forsaken RP Guild

I am LF a Forsaken RP guild to find a home for my Shadow Priest. I am moderately experienced in RP. I hope to find a long term home for my character. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there! There is a Forsaken Discord that we use and there’s tons of us Forsaken and other undead there for RP. You wont find many of us in Org at the moment for…obvious reasons. But they are out there!
undercity united forum post

They have an LF guild tag so you can talk with other forsaken guild members and see what guild is right for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

Hi Magas!

As Seranta said, there are plenty of great options for Forsaken RPers out there at the moment. Undercity United would be a great Discord server to pop into and meet new folks, check out guild adverts, and get a feel for the community at large.

Speaking on behalf of my guild, Royal Apothecary Society, I can say that we are still very much going strong and getting ready to hop into RP in Shadowlands! We’re currently at work on an updated forum post to reflect the new expansion, but if you’re curious about what we’re all about, feel free to check out our most recent post: [H-RP] <Royal Apothecary Society>

If you’re interested and would like an interview, you can reach out to me (Maerlyn), Plagueguts, or Seenwood in-game.

Keep calm and beware the living… :ghost:

1 Like

Night Haunt is a new Forsaken/Dark themed guild based out of Andorhal in WPL. Keep in mind we are very new.

1 Like

I’m a bit late but I’ll of course shill for my own guild first and foremost, Shadowed Star. We’re a Forsaken military RP guild with very heavy Shadow and populist themes. We’re a good fit for most Shadow Priests in my unbiased opinion.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-shadowed-star-undead-death-knight-military-rp-guild/548637
I will also say that I am familiar with RAS and I think they’re a fine guild as well.

Vagrul you seem look a really good fit for my guy…

1 Like

Cool, cool. Well, feel free to hit me up on discord or bnet.

Feel free to check out Night Haunt!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-pvx-night-haunt/699752

1 Like