LFG resto shaman

I’ve played resto shaman in vanilla and bc. Really looking for a semi-hardcore guild that would be raiding weekdays eastern time.

1 Like

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

Discord: BnH247#9580 - add if the raid times work for ya

We have 2 raid teams to choose from. Join our Discord if you have any questions!

hey our guild might align with you, we really need a few more healers .

[H] Skeram

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: Physical DPS, offtanks, healers.

Raid Times: We would like between Sun-Wed starting at 9pm EST (Guild Dependent)

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hi Cannoa,

Please read our recruitment ad, we are a Semi-hardcore guild, on PVE Mankrik Server. Raid schedule: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885

Let me know if you have any questions.
M1nk0b#1524

Semi Hardcore?- Check. We cleared all content in Vanilla and plan to Raid 2 nights a week.

EST- Check

High quality players and people?- Check Check.

If you want a good group of people that are solid players in raids and PvP, hit me up.

BT- Darkdevoid09#1749

If you have not found a guild to join yet my guild is still looking for members and would love to have you.

give this a look thru [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs