Prot War LF Semi-Hardcore Guild | PvE | Horde

Hey, all! So I’m planning on playing an Orc Prot Warrior. I live in EST and tend to play at night… if you plan to raid starting around 8 or 9pm EST that works best for me, but so far I’m leaning towards playing on the Mankrik server.

I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild who plan to: level, quest, run dungeons together, and just want to have fun! But at the same time, plan to raid and do it well - just not make it their life! :slight_smile:

If this sounds like a good fit, please reply! Thanks!

(EDIT: Updated some details)

For your sake I hope you don’t level as protection because its very brutal and twice as slow. The early dungeons are easily tank-able by any class that can equip a shield. Post level 40-50 you can talent “1” point into improved shield block if you think your squishy, as additional points don’t matter very much. I would only recommend going “Full Prot” at level 60 when gearing for pre-raid best in slot gear and on your first raid clears.

That out of the way.

If your looking for a guild still we have 1 direct opening for a main tank within one of our raid cores.

Guild Name: Asgaard

Server: Horde - NA - PvE Server‘w/ organized pvp’

Times: Flexible Raiding Schedule‘w/ Multiple Raid Teams’

Raiding: Semi-Hardcore & Casual‘w/ Social Community’

Loot Distribution: DKP‘w/ Loot Council (on 2 items only)’

DISCORD ASGAARD #GUILD
" Please apply to our guild through discord
https://discord.gg/PqExSdA

Raid Times : 40 Man Raid Schedule

:Morning Raid: # Wednesday + Thursday + Friday
'PST' 7:00 am- 9:30  am 'EST' 10:00 am - 12:30 pm 

:Noon Raid: # Saturday + Sunday
'PST' 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm 'EST'  3:00 pm - 6:00 pm 

:Evening Raid: # Thursday + Friday
'PST' 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm  'EST' 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm 

:Night Raid: # Friday + Saturday
'PST' 9:00 pm - 12:00 am 'EST' 12:00 am - 3:00 am 

# All raid teams have an optional day for 20 man content. 
# Anyone is welcome in 20 man content to fill the raid spots.

About Us

• We are a multi-core guild & social community.
  • Raiding will start casual and progress to semi-hardcore requiring more consumables during AQ40 & Naxxramas to progress.
  • PvP premade BG’s will be hosted when they come out. (optional)
  • We will also be running the Rathamus Strategy AV premades. This is an incredibly effective way to play the BG with an 88% winrate for Horde. This effectively allows you to farm a weeks worth of HK’s and PvP ranks within just a few hours.
  • We plan on having a solid social community with fun outlets like: guild karaoke nights, role playing, and a variety of guild tournaments.
  • We will also be part of a server wide community to benefit the server as a whole. For more details please scroll to the bottom of this post, or contact “VVAR” on our discord.

Requirements

• Toxicity, Trolling, and Raging will not be tolerated. Punishments include: the bench, demotion, /g kick, /ban
  • Only 1-3 characters per person are allowed in the guild at launch. Exceptions include: guild bank storage, summoning alt, or mage taxi.
  • Our loot system will be DKP for all loot, except Legendaries.
  • All guild raid teams will be actively raiding by the week of November 5th, 2019. Equates to approximately 2 hours of leveling per day to hit level 60.
  • Any guild member level 60 prior to November is invited to join our makeshift raids through Onyxia and MC.
  • Additionally core raiders that reach level 60 before November 5th, 2019, become attuned to Onxyia & Molten Core , and/or obtain revered status with Hydraxian Waterlord, will obtain bonus DKP for each of these.
  • Core-Raiders must be at the raid and ready to pull to be considered on time.
  • Core-Raiders must maintain 75% attendance per month or have someone cover for them.
  • Onyxia, Molten Core, & Black Wing Lair will all be a casual raiding environments where if progression is halted on the same boss each week, we may require the use of consumables. (Example: Vaelastrasz and Ragnaros)
  • AQ40 & NAXX, during this time we will shift to a semi-hardcore raiding environment at this time with willingness to use consumables as needed for consistent boss progression.

Loot Distribution

• Raid loot distribution will be DKP with fair treatment to both in-raid & benched players.
  • Thunder Fury & Atiesh given to “The Guild” through loot council. These items can provide absurd raid benifits based on what class+role combination in the guild they are given to first.
  • The Hand of Ragnaros will be /rolled on by only players with the crafted reagents or the hammer in their inventory.

Guild Leadership Experiance

• 10-20+ years leading gaming communities exp.
  • Realm first boss kills exp.
  • PvP Ranks 12-14 during vanilla exp.
  • Leadership exp. in all guild types from casual to hardcore
  • Leadership exp. of 1000+member guilds
  • Leadership exp. in running 22 guild raids per week.

GUILD RECRUITMENT NEEDS

OPEN: currently recruiting | LIMITED: few spots remaining | CLOSED: all positions filled
Raid Openings for all four raid teams:

Raid Core-Tank :shield: :bear:

• :shield: Warrior MT - limited (1 team)
  • :shield: Warrior OT - limited (1 teams)
  • :bear: Druid - limited (2 teams)

Raid Core-Healer :leaves::balance_scale::sweat_drops:

• :leaves: Druid - limited (2 teams)
  • :balance_scale: Priest - OPEN (all teams)
  • :sweat_drops: Shaman - OPEN (3 teams)

Raid Core-Melee Dps :cat2::dagger::hammer::crossed_swords:

• :cat2: Druid - under consideration
  • :dagger: Rogue - OPEN (all teams)
  • :hammer: Shaman - under consideration
  • :crossed_swords: Warrior - OPEN (all teams)

Raid Core-Range Dps :owl::bow_and_arrow::fireworks::star_and_crescent::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::trackball:

• :owl: Druid - under consideration
  • :bow_and_arrow: Hunter - OPEN (all teams)
  • :fireworks: Mage - OPEN (3 teams)
  • :star_and_crescent: Priest - under consideration
  • :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Shaman - under consideration
  • :trackball: Warlock - OPEN (3 teams)

Social Ranks

• (open) Social Member
  • (open) Role Player
  • (open) PvE Casual Member / Dungeoneer
  • (open) PvP Casual Member / Battlemaster

Officer Positions

• (limited) Officer - Recruitment
  • (limited) Officer - Guild/Raid Class Officer
  • (limited) Officer - Dkp Officer
  • (limited) Officer - Assistant PvE Raid Lead
  • (limited) Officer - Assistant PvP Premade Lead
  1. Guild Officer positions will only be attained through an extensive interview process.

2. Guild Officer positions will be evaluated once per tier to remove ineffective officers.

3. Also seeking skilled individuals or professionals to create the following: guild website, server community website, custom discord bots, custom art graphics, and custom banner/logo for the guild splash page.

Thank you for your interest in Asgaard.

DISCORD ASGAARD #GUILD
" Please apply to our guild through discord 
https://discord.gg/PqExSdA

^ ^ ^ END of GUILD RECRUITMENT - Info

Discord: BnH247#9580 , if you’re still interested so we can discuss details :slight_smile:

< SFD > is looking for a couple o’ more tanks.

Check us out:

Hi there,

Please read our recruitment ad, I think our goals may fall in line with yours.
We are Semi-hardcore, Horde, on PVE Mankrik Server.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885
Let me know if you have any questions.
M1nk0b#1524

1 Like

This sounds perfect… I’ll be in touch! :slight_smile: