[H] [PVE MANKRIK] <Antiquity> Looking to Recruit with Age 25+ Players (SEMI-HARCORE)

update & bump

Seems like a strong guild with good leadership :slight_smile:

Looking for 3-5 players to fill our roster.

Need Druid, Shaman, Hunter

Thank you

If you want a guild with a mature and relaxed atmosphere, but a raid with experienced and focused players who enjoy the game at the same time this is the guild for you. I’ve been here for a month now and I love it! Very straight forward and honest people :slight_smile:

Only need few more players - particularly Resto Shamans

HELLO is this still open? my name is weemoo please add me in game i joined a small streamer community 3 weeks b4 launch thinking i will have help alll the time and people tro quest with and it has been the OPPOSITE. if you can help me with this issue i would be forever grateful as this is my first time playing WoW. i have playedMMORPGs for years so im just struggling with the WoW information. Please hear my cry for help, for no one else will. right now i just arrived in thousand needles asking for help in general and being ignored. just looking for some nice people to play with. Thanks for listening. the best way to get in contact with me is in game- IGN: weemoo… or my blizzard name Chexyy#1573

hello. my name is weemoo… i joined a small streamer community 3 weeks b4 launch thinking i will have help alll the time and people to quest with and it has been the OPPOSITE. if you can help me with this issue i would be forever grateful as this is my first time playing WoW. i have playedMMORPGs for years so im just struggling with the WoW information. Please hear my cry for help, for no one else will. right now i just arrived in thousand needles asking for help in general and being ignored. just looking for some nice people to play with. Thanks for listening. the best way to get in contact with me is in game- IGN: weemoo… or my blizzard name Chexyy#1573

BUMP,
Only need few shamans.

Thanks

Any need for hunters? I’m a retired serious raider in 25 man (quit towards the end of MoP).

I made a thread last month before the servers went live looking for a guild - you can find out more about me in that post…

In game I’m Saga (29 hunter)

bump! still looking for rshamans and hpriests