[H] <Murda> Looking for more! Raids Sat 9pm-12am EST

Murda is currently recruiting for all roles to help fill out the guild roster. We’ve only been raiding for a few weeks as a guild but we are already 7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Saturdays from 9pm-12am EST. Saturday nights are our prime nights for raiding until we can fill out the roster to transition to a second night (undecided which night).

Our goal right now is working towards achieving a 2/3/9 composition to clear Heroic Castle Nathria before 9.1. To those wondering, Mythic Raiding is on our minds, however, we realize this will take some time to get to a 20 raider composition. Therefore, we’re looking for individuals content with clearing Heroic Castle Nathria this tier and helping us towards larger goals in 9.1 ‘Chains of Domination’.

Murda also does Mythic Plus Keystones throughout the week. We have individuals who like to push higher keys and also have individuals who complete lower keys with the mindset of getting characters ‘raid ready’.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them here. You can also apply in game through the guild finder tool.

Discord info for officers: MuR Moo#7941 and Milkman#8273

Keep in mind we are very flexible as most of our core group plays 2-3 toons.
Tanks: Full
Heals: Looking for Discipline Priest, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk
Damage Dealers: No restrictions.

More history on Murda, it was a team established in 2007 on PS3 on a totally different game. We have played multiple games at a high tier and having a great time doing so. The reason its relevant to you is because Murda has been around along time with proven history. The guild/team is not going to disband or quit when times get rough. We are only going to grow and expand. We have great people and good leadership; its a positive, fun, gaming experience that provides a chance to meet new people and maybe some life long friends.

If you are not into that and you just want to Raid that is totally fine too. I just want to make clear that you are not wasting your time with us. Give us a chance and hope to see you all in Raid as we progress through Shadowlands.

Hi! We are still looking for some folks!

Bumptron 3000

up, up, and away!!

Still bumpin

I can’t feel my face when i’m with you

bump bump ladies and gents

Bumping ainT EeZaY I love milk

still bumpin