213 Monk Healer LF raid team!

Hello one and all let me start off with a obvious disclaimer

• I am aware of monks current state as a healer *

That said I will say I do alright despite my desperate need of a buff, anyways on to the more important info I am a 213 IL MW monk I am currently 9/10H and I aim to find a raiding team to push AOTC with.

As far as raid times go I would prefer weekend days and times of Fri/Sat/Sun I am Central time zone however it is possible for me to do other days assuming the times worked for me.

I am a weathered player and do try hard in bettering my characters gear and skill I have invested a lot of time and energy in my monk currently to just up and abandon it or switch mains.

In any case I would love to find a guild that is within the same progress level as me around 8/10H to 9/10H or higher even I am always open to doing mythic keys and everything else in-between in a guild setting. I hope to talk to you guys soon I will link down my Bnet and armory in the mean time!!!

Bnet - Scarecrow#1600 !!!

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/calýpso

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Hello Calypso! We are in need of a Mistweaver Monk!