New returning player LF Active PVE Guild

Hi all brand new to Area 52 and returning to WoW after a long break, Was wondering if there is any active pve guilds looking for a newer raider and new to the mythic plus dungeon content. For raiding fri-sun would be best and any guild that is also aimed at parents/older types who cant just no life the game every night would be great. I am most active during midday and nights EST time. Can join discord/have headset for raiding/dungeons.

not quite the ideal timeframe lister, but definitely evening and all of our players are adults, GM is a Parent and we understand IRL responsibilities. drop a line if u wanna chat

Hey man, I’m Vul (Vul#1274) we are recruiting ranged and continuing our push into mythic, 1/10M with roster boss being the biggest issue. Looking for consistent ranged players who are looking to join ranks and get progression. T/Th 830-1130 EST, laid back with alternate events for mythic plus and RBG on weekend and such. We are on A-52 but with cross realm open it is an option for the time being to trial us out for sure, hope to chat soon!

Are you set on weekend raiding or could you possibly do Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST? We are an adult only guild (21+, though most of us are 30’s-40’s) and we are recruiting both raiders and casual members. We are currently 9/10H, 10/10N and enjoy doing keys in our offtime. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey! reaching out to offer you a slot in a Fri/Sat Night raiding guild that recently Xfered to A-52 we are working on Heroic currently but willing to run Normal to help new people out. Add my B-Tag if you are interested and would like to chat. Darkpenguin#1870

Hey Krakia!
Come check us out! We have free chicken!

Extreme Vengeance>10/10H CN, We are a laid back group of friends & a chill community. LFM dps to add to our ranks for Keys,pvp and raid. all are welcome and raid is tues/thurs 7-10 server. For more info or invite hit me up at Crylose#1277.

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK, Rogue

If interested please hit us up, as we are recruiting EVERYTHING!! !

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but offer M+ runs and would welcome anyone interested in PVP as well! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game. We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life comes first and do not require 100% raid attendance. ​

We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have heroic raid from 8:30-10:30 pm EST on Wednesday and Thursday, and an open normal raid night on Sundays at 8:30-10:30 pm EST. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore who is always happy to have new members.

We are part of a large multi-game community and have chapters in Final Fantasy 14, Elder Scrolls Online, as well as groups for Call of Duty, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and many many more games.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me here or the recruitment officers at BNet Kalysta#1968 or Grimmy#1990, or Discord Aellice#1735, or Grimmie #8950

​You can apply or read more at our forums at evolvedgaming.org

Good luck with your guild hunt! I know how much of a difference finding the right group of people to play with can make!