Ele Sham LF AOTC raiding

Yo, just came back from a small break and am looking to get out of the nightmare that is pugging. I am looking for a semi-casual guild that is AOTC/Mythic focused and that’s down for some M+. I am available weeknights past 7EST. Currently I am 195 ilvl 1/10H which I know isn’t too special but I’ve got plenty of past raiding experience and I’m a fast learner. I main ele but can play resto if needed as well.

I’ve got AOTC most tiers since Emerald Nightmare

Notable mythic progress:

5/9M Tos
11/11M Antorus CE
6/8M Uldir
2/9M BoD

Up until Shadowlands I played on my alliance shaman Jmy-Stormrage (For logs and to verify prog)

Bnet - Jmy#11235
Discord - JMY#0346

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon!

Hey we are a fresh transfer guild we only transferred from alliance because there wasn’t enough people to fill out our roster. we are 1/10 M and looking to prog mythic for the rest of the tier we raid friday and saturday at 830 to 1130 EST

Lemme know if you are interested!

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Hello,

We are on Horde A52

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-fate-gaming-18-gaming-community-recruiting/899920

Hello friend! Sent you a discord request.