210 Boomkin lf raiding guild

Have experience of 10/10 Heroic. Lf a guild with similar progress that wants to push into Mythic and enjoys doing keystones. Have done end-game content on several toons since BC. Would prefer a more chill and friendly environment when it comes to a guild. I love to raid and down stuff, but I play to have fun not to hear people scream at each other all the time.

What raid times are you looking for?

Hey Maulscythe, I am very flexible with raid times as long as it’s not during my work hours which is from 9 AM EST to 6PM EST.

We raid 8:30pm-11:30pm wed/thur. If thats a good starting point for you my btag is Rah#1152. We can chat more that way.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there! I’m from on Area-52, we raid Tues/Weds 9pm-12est, We are previously 6/10M, keeping most of our core but are currently rebuilding. If you’d like to chat more, feel free to add me on Bnet: Akira#14196

Hello there,

My Name is Delorik I run a Semi-hardcore weekend raid team. We raid fri/sat 10pm-1am EST we are 10/10H and just waiting to finish filling out our roster to start progressing mythic i think you’d be a great fit feel free to add me on Discord: Delorik#1097 or Bnet Delorik#11532.

Thank You for your time,

Delorik

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

I’ll throw our hat into the ring as well we are 10/10 Heroic and 2/10M looking for more raiders to push into 9.1 with

we are “The Coffee Shoppe”

we raid tues/thurs 8-11 pm EST
please add gilga2k#1922

Huge Beast Unaligned
Progress
10/10n 10/10 h 1/10M

About Us
We are a group of friends that have all raided with one another in the past, and we are all tired of the “guild hopping” scene. So we decided to regroup and take charge to create our own raid teams. Most of our members are experienced mythic raiders already with the mindset of lets get in and kill some bosses. We will be approaching raiding with the intent of getting all of the content down. With that being said we understand limitations of players over the long process of tearing down a hard boss and will be trying to keep an optimistic mindset. We will be running two raid teams throughout the expansion. One group will be Heroic only welcoming our alts and used for achievement runs after AOTC the second raid team will be our mythic team focusing on downing some big boys!

Expectations
-Be mature and respectful to guild mates
-Be on time for scheduled raid nights.
-Come to raid prepared (enchants potions etc)
-Have a willingness to improve ie go over logs with officers etc

Raid Times
Heroic/Achievement/Alt runs: Sunday and Monday 9:30-11:30 EST
Mythic Team: Tuesday Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST
Note : There will be no requirement to participate in both teams that will be for you to decide.

Recruitment Needs
Seeking Ranged DPS Balance druid Lock Spriest —Mythic
Heroic squad has room for some DPS

Raiding History
We fully cleared all heroic content in BFA
A lot of us Cleared much of Legion on mythic as well as all of WOD
We met in Mists and have been sticking together since.

Disclaimer
We are a group of adults and can be rather NSFW in our joking and fun. We expect anyone interested in coming along to be an adult about things and have an open mind. We do not tolerate hate speech racism or any nonsense like that.

We are currently looking for more members to fill out the roster currently some ranged dps (Moonkin) melee is pretty much full. Lets get the squad rollin!

Contact info
GM Discord Darnak#2213
Raid Lead Btag Bearzy#11623 Discord Bearzy#7208
Officer’s Discord Korghan#8025 Mattdaemon#1999
Recruiting helper Discord Edouken#3714

Hello Bartiee!
Please take a look at our post and see if it is a good fit for you! Discord names in the post.

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK, Rogue

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up, as we are recruiting EVERYTHING!! !

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Pls consider our guild. Thanks.

Info here,

Hello!
I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon! Btag Kenoshis#1451

Are you still looking for a guild? Hit me up on Discord - Illustre#3681