[H][Area 52] Building a TEAM for next tier

Hello Internet Strangers,

Super Murder Friends on Area 52 is looking for more friends to flesh out a raid team in time for next tier. We managed to snag AotC and 2/8 Mythic by pugging or trying out in other guilds, but we have decided to assemble our own raid team and build a community of talented players who enjoy killing stuff together.

Us: Currently, we are 6 members. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla or BC, and raiding just as long. Our guild leader has been raiding even longer than that, playing in various games (Everquest, City of Heroes/Villians) before coming to WoW. We aren’t new players by any stretch.

Raid Times:
Main Raid (Progression, AotC + pushing Mythic):
Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30pm - 12:00am Server Time (EST)
Second Raid (Alts and Farm, AotC):
Saturday, 8:30pm - 12:00am Server Time (EST still)

Our guild culture is entirely drama-free. We are all adults, and I don’t like to babysit. It is most important to me that we have a community that enjoys playing together; AotC and weekly Mythic+ caches are a close second.

You: We are currently recruiting in all roles (including one tank). Gear isn’t that important, as gear comes easy. It’s more important that you have the drive to succeed and improve, as well as make raid times. People who are hungry for Mythic+ are a big plus, as our tank is basically always down to run dungeons. When it comes down to it, what we are looking for is friends, and the more the merrier!

If you are interested in joining the team, or you have additional questions, please reach out to me on Discord: Zexxon@8942

resident healer and super murder friend still looking for friends

We continue to search for friends. We are very lonely.