Team of 5 Looking for H Raiding Guild

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit ranged DPS for our mythic group. Current progression is 2/8 Mythic, 8/8H Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m… Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Ranged: Boomkin, Lock, Mage
Melee: Rogue, Havoc DH
Healer: MW, Holy Pally

If you’d like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood(dot)enjin(dot)com

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit–thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

Team 1: 8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)
Team 2: 8/8H 2/8M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid, Pally or Priest.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi Melanthe! Rigged is a large guild with 9 full raid teams. If you want all the specifics you can check my recruitment post that I just reposted this morning here:

I’m the Raid Lead for Team Triggered and we’re currently looking for two healers MW Monk + Shaman/Paladin/Druid as well as a few slots for DPS. I noticed that several of the classes you have listed below run Heal/DPS offspecs and depending on the role people are looking to play Team Triggered may be a good fit. I’ll add you on bnet and try to see if I can catch you online tonight.

Our progression and team stance is very much in line with your post. Our team is 2/8M (right now we’ve gotten Zek to sub 10% multiple times). I know large group moves can be tricky and I’d like to chat to see if you guys would be a good fit for both parties.

Feel free to reach out to me on my bnet at merellie#1878

hello , I added you on bnet mine wolf#1686 . I could make it work and take all of you if the monk and shammy wouldn’t mind going heals , and I need dps with os tank . we are 8/8 heroic and 1/8 mythic with mother to 20% with 30 mins of atemots on here . raid times are : Tuesday /Thursday 9-12 est .

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS, Disc/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid(H), Monk(H), Paladin(H), Rogue(H), Shaman(H), Warrior(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Thank you all for posting - The Group and I are still going through all of the information and are still looking for a guild that could take all five of us.

<Inertia> Lightbringer

Raid Days
8/8H 2/8M
Mythic - T/W 8pm-11pm PST

Mythic+
All day everyday

RBG
Friday - 8pm PST

What we expect in an applicant
-On time
-Competitive drive
-Being able to give and receive criticism
-Know the fights before coming to the raid
-Bringing your own consumables
-Know what pre-potting is

What we need
Preferred - Holy/Disc Priests, Warlocks, Boomkins
Healers
DPS

Goals
Our end goal is to clear mythic level raids, mythic+ keys, and slay some RBGs. We have experienced mythic level raiders in previous expansions. We are currently filling our ranks with players that have mythic level raiding six hours per week inmind.

Reply here or reach out to the following GM’s.

Percept#1619
Meno#11434
Blazi#11618
Duageyl#1490

We’d be glad to take all of you guys. We’re pretty much the same in regards to wanting to do mythic but we’re not hard pressed to be a CE guild. Same times for raid pretty much except its T/W for mythic nights and Thursday for other stuff.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721

Melted is an up and coming guild on US-Spirestone comprised of level-headed, friendly people. We’re currently looking for more members for our core raiding team. Our goal is to clear Heroic Uldir with AOTC. We’re looking for dedicated raiders of any class and spec willing to improve and grow.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday & Thursday 6:00pm - 9:00pm Pacific Time
Invites go out at 5:45pm.
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
Bravia (Discord Crazystich519#3479 / BNET LordJaraxxus#11990)
Choate (Discord Veneno72#0890 / BNET Veneno#1725)

Specs updated 11/19/18 - still on the lookout!

Guild: Squarriors- Stormrage [US]
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: TBD. Currently forming the raid team(s).
Guild Master: Methodcall

Squarriors is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild named after the comic book of the same name.
We are a mature, relaxed guild but we still keep progression as our main focus. Try-hards, not D-Bags.
We are open to the idea of running a Normal difficulty raid in the future and, as such, we are accepting players of all levels to join us whether you’re into raiding or not.

B-NET: ElySong#1420
Discord: ElySong #6502

Hello, Melanthe.
I am the GM of a casual, tight-knit N/H raid guild, < Eon Sol >. Our focus is on achieving AotC’s in a fun and low stress environment. While we have never dabbled in mythic raiding as we have a fairly small group (usually 12 people), it would not be completely off the table if we have enough consistent bodies in the future.
Our schedule is Wed & Thurs, 7:15-10p CST (8:15-11 your time).
We are Horde on Garona.
We could accommodate all but a Tank main for raids, if your Paladin would be interested in running DPS instead. For M+ dungeons, our raid tanks have a limited schedule so more Tank-willing players for dungeons would be a huge plus.
If you haven’t found a suitable home yet, and this sounds like a possibility, please feel free to add me and holler for more information!
Chemtale#11302
Take care!

Hey there. Your availability looks very similar to what we are shooting for, and your class diversity mixes incredibly well with ours currently - please give the following a read and reach out to me on Discord if you are interested in chatting more.

Guild Name: Values
Server: Zul’Jin
Raid Time: Tuesday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST) / Friday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST)
We are currently 2/8M, And are seeking Ranged and Melee Dps.
All classes are currently being considered, Bonus points if you have a Tank OS/Heal OS.
We are a later night guild, With most of our members on in the evenings, We also do other events, Mythic pluses, Achiv nights, Alt nights.
We formed in Cata, And have been a close knit guild.
A part of what makes us so great is, our leadership refuses to let our guild die. With roster issues being such a huge issue for guilds this expansion, We continuously recruit to build our team and keep it well built.
We are Semi-Hardcore, We expect you to know how to play your class, And will let you know if you mess up. But if your struggling we will also offer you help to get better, We want to see everyone succeed at what they enjoy!
If this interests you please add me to bnet- Viidel#1232
Socials and Casuals are always welcome as well!

Hi I added you on bnet, mine is shadowdancer#1115 3/8M tues and wed 6 to 830 pacific (9 to 1130 eastern)

11/25/18 - updated specs, our Monk is a Tank first and a healer second; we are still currently looking.

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 2/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - High Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200

• Lwarner26#1354

• Muaythai#1622

• Ohhelloz on US-Tichondrius

Hi Melanthe!

When I read your post, I immediately felt you’d find a great home here. Progression wise we’re 8/8H and 1/8M, and ready to knock over a couple more Mythics this tier. Our focus is AotC each tier, but don’t mind dabbling in Mythics.

We also raid 2x, Tues/Thurs 8:00-10:30 EST.

I added you on Btag (Shtanky#1492), however will leave a TLDR about us:

• 12yr Adult guild. Stable, drama free.
  • Relaxed but focused raiding atmosphere.
  • Major emphasis on the social aspect. We run keys, play other games together, and even have annual guild reunions (we’ve had 9) where guildies drive/fly in to a central location and hang out for a week.

I’m sure the toughest part for you to find a home is fitting in the tanks, since most stable guilds are that way due to critical role stability. While we’re no exception in this regard, I’d like to chat more on Discord about that with you. A little flexibility on both sides can go a long way :slight_smile:

Greatly looking forward to chatting!
Shtanky

8/8H - AoTC tonight