[H] 378 Ret LF Mythic Home

Greetings,

I am currently in search of a mythic guild on the Horde side to continue to progress in this current tier and beyond. I prefer a casual raid schedule (2days/week) but a professional approach to content. Once we are in the raid I want to be on a team with a desire to progress, improve, and work to reach our goals.

Current progress: 8/8 H 2/8 M

Past (recent): 10/11 M NH, 8/8H ToS, 10/11M Antorus

Class: Retribution Paladin

Desired Raid times/days: Sun-Thurs are available (9PM EST-1 AM EST)

Logs: Available on request

Raiderio: Available on Request

Bnet: Slovski#1442

Hey there Deca

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Thanks! I will look into it!

We need your wisdom!
Server:Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)

Current Prog - 4/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

Immediate Openings

• Warlocks, Balance Druids & other Ranged DPS
  • Demonhunter Havoc, Ret Paladin, Rogues
  • Any good quality players that can make raid schedule

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
[ul]Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing[/ul]

Recruiting
Add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

I’d normally be very happy to share my wisdom, unfortunately, only to other members of the Horde at this time :slight_smile:

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild…com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781, Oneg#11294, Flintshot#1766 (ME)

3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director : Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Thanks for replies thus far.

<Running in Circles> Area 52 - US Horde We are mature adults building a raiding guild, looking for exceptional DPS, healers and tanks for future progression into 8.1! Currently looking for and accepting all Raid times are Fri/Sat 11:30pm-2:30am (EST) Our small group of core founders are currently 3/8M 8/8H with experience on Vectis. Attendance and knowledge of encounters is expected Add Braveheart#12850 or Seania#1484 for more details if our times sound good for you!

Hey Deca - Our times should fit nicely with what you are looking for and I don’t have a ret paladin on our mythic team yet. Add me or apply below!

[H] US- Tichondrius

Raid Times:

• Tuesday 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM PST
  • Thursday 7:15-10:15 PM PST
  • Monday (Optional Alt/Heroic/Normal Nights) 7:15-10:15 PM PST

Progression:
3/8 Mytic Uldir

Contact Info:
GM: Bnet – Khambhat#1967 / Discord Tag – Rhaab#9614
Recruitment Officer: Bnet – Dominiko#1777 / Discord Tag – Dominiko#5315
DPS Officer: Bnet – Murgy#11437 / Discord Tag – Murgy#3168

Full Blurb view-able here.

Thanks for the replies. Reaching out to those who have raid times that fit my schedule!

Our times come very close to matching what you posted. Give it a look!