GDKP leaders = scum

There was some on Herod that did, was a trusted and respected organizer though

that’s usually how life works , the barista at Starbucks guess what she is not your friend

2 Likes

Should make near all gear from other phases available via heroic ++ badges. Kill gdkp altogether

haha. u r not wrong. truly scum.
botting n gold buying r big problems in da game right now funneled through gdkp.

take a look at dis guild asking for da gold cap to be raised.
Gold cap too low . plus da same guild asking for nerfs Nerf Ulduar .

a guild officer dat also sells gold on a discord while also running a gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discords.

imgur. com/a/YdnNCOj

haha. here is a photo of a guilds guild master telling buyers in da gold selling discord how to get priority spots in da gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. green is gdkp leader.

imgur. com/a/yboW7Pw

screenshot of dat same guilds gdkp discord promoting da same gold selling discord. haha. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. yellow is leader.

imgur. com/a/GyQcgZf

dis one gold farming operation had 45,000,000 gold sold in tbc classic with da price of 12 usd dollars per 1000 gold. imagine how much has been sold in wotlk.

540,000 usd real life money earned through one gdkp selling gold to people. no one can say dis does not ruin da spirit of classic n promote pay to win culture. too much gold in da game from bots.

think about all da other gold farming operations on da classic servers. dis is just one example.

dis is a lot of real life money being earned.

haha. so funny.

3 Likes

Press X to doubt. The only guy I know that has 5k gs on several toons buys gold using a weird guild bank method.

He does a lot of gdkps too… he sounds totally blazed in Discord. Probably how he stays sane.

1 Like

Ayyyy Mcg how you doing bro?

Still mad HUNKS gkicked you?

Why are you using words like dis, dat, da, u ?
Is your keyboard broken or is this your attempt to sound “cool”?

Hate to break it to you, but guilds are the same way. You think randommagex is actually your friend? No you are needed so they can do the content. You quit today you are replaced tomorrow.

Hes really a guy named Mcg who posts on these forums and was gkicked out of of my guild.

I believe he talks like that to cover himself up on how he normally talks, that also is a copy/paste he puts into most gdkp threads.

I can see why you flushed him out of the guild.

FTFY

Lol it died off because Blizzard nerfed it to the ground pre-70. Plenty still boosting 70-80 thought

Boosting is not RMT lol. Getting in game currency for an in game action is normal trading.

Also, GDKP’s existed all the way back in ye olden times. It isn’t new. You just ran with a bad group.

There are whole communities out there that have fun runs and everyone has a good time. What’s more? You didn’t win your item this week? Damn, but at least you walk away with something.

Boosting will NEVER fully die. No matter what is done about it. Somehow, someway, the community will make it happen. Why? Because leveling sucks in this game.

1 Like

I dont, but the new players coming through have no idea what theyre in for xD - ask yourself who does Blizzard care about the actual player or simly player participation.

Boosting isnt RMT yet the actions enhance RMT, no essay will word sleuth your mental gymnastics out.

Yes, GDKPs existed back in retail - the issue has been a thing for a long while, blizzad has a solution, it failed on retail - you dont want that again do you?

No i have not been taken advantage of - its just malicious behaviour that is toxic for the game.

2 Likes

Being casual or not is a mindset, it’s nothing to do with how many raids you do or have done. You can be raiding on 7 characters every night of the week, badly, slowly, with a poor loot system and achieving very little.

My point is that people who have a hyper-aversion to GDKP tend to casual players because they cannot get past the mental block of upfront gold, or have some weird ideological stance against it which just further puts them at a disadvantage.

if you were truly not a casual you would be adapting to the meta and taking full advantage of the excellent gold and gear gains of GDKP, but no, you are instead here having a whinge on the forums about how the big evil admins are out to get you.

I still don’t understand how you think a fix is a nerf, I also don’t understand why you’re focusing on something that is essentially zero impact. No one I play with gives a single flying sh*t about the dodge change, we still keep killing alg.

My guilds famous.

1 Like

Why I like wow players.

Eve makes you jaded. Yes, trillion isk crews in eve keep everything in game. hahahaha, sure. Okay…

You have a good start. Now build on it lol.

Your crew needs to expand. Real pro fan sites, maybe book deals.

That is where the real money is at. Be like eve’s goons swarm. Mainstream eve sites for pay off views, and I wasn’t joking…published books. I am told they sell okay even.

You all can’t write worse than current authors blizzard use. I dont think that is possible.

This is just my opinion but I think It is doubtful they are getting many new players at this point. I suspect those who were going to play will play and not jump into the pool over 1/2 done w/the xpac.

There is only one thing really that will seriously cripple the GDKP’s and I am not sure it is worth it. Many hated this, some loved it, I am mostly ambivalent but the ingame LFR would stop many of the GDKP raids. A method for non guilded or alts to jump in a raid and get gear (even if slightly lesser stats) without having to spend gold would mean those who are casual or time limited players could just que up instead of swiping the credit card.

I dont think LFR would cripple GDKPs, it certainly didnt in the past when both co existed. The thing about LFR vs GDKP is that the good players will go into both LFR and GDKP on the toons they do not raid in their guild with to fill in their gear spots. You will have good players going into LFR and GDKP for the same piece even. The casual players like you said would go into LFR yes but as seen in LFR before without the few people carrying it the LFR would wipe up to a certain stack of the buff until its easier than a normal dungeon.

Im not against LFR being put in for Cata I just dont think LFR is going to damage GDKPs at all. Theres no reason to get rid of GDKPs.