GDKP are they bannable?

Well, take the hint then…

3 Likes

The CS forum has nothing to do with the rules or how they’re applied. If you want to have your voice heard, it’d be best to do such outside of the support forums. Everything bug the support forums have their feedback taken.

2 Likes

I’m merely countering claims that say this issue is settled, “100% clear”, and that any dissenting opinions should be ignored. It’s not settled, it’s still wildly unclear, and even the blue post acknowledges this issue is polarized and unlikely to be agreed upon. They can form an explicit policy, but no, I don’t expect them to do so in these forums.

edit: So not only do you still avoid answering which channel was appropriate, you associate my mass reported suspension for advertising to completely different conversations on completely different days and immediately lock the post thinking you did some sort of dunk? So the reports for GDKP advertisement triggered you digging through my history to find the first ‘bad word’ i said to suspend me for?

I questioned someone talking about ‘little boys’ and i called someone a moron. This is what they’re talking about. This is a joke.

Yes, I was advertising a gdkp raid in both. As is commonplace. It’s almost like it’s unclear where it belongs. I’m sure if you dig through those logs some more, you’ll find the brigading against me was prompted in TRADE CHANNEL for the gdkp run. I’m sure none of these people will be catching suspensions for abusing the report system.

1 Like

Swanronsan - you were advertising in BOTH Trade, and LFG - back to back.

Wrong channel - spam.

Even that may have been overlooked until you got toxic - telling people IN TRADE CHAT that they touch minors and questioning their intellect in very uncharitable terms - again, in TRADE CHAT.

I think we are done here.

39 Likes