Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Season of Mastery

We have made the following Season of Mastery Free Character Transfers available in this region:

From realm To realm Type
Lionheart Shadowstrike Normal
Obsidian Edge Shadowstrike Normal
Barman Shanker Jom Gabbar PvP
Mutanus Jom Gabbar PvP
Nightfall Jom Gabbar PvP
Swamp of Sorrows Jom Gabbar PvP

Please note that restrictions apply:

• A character cannot move if the character:
    • is a guild leader.
    • has active auction listings or bids.
    • has mail.
  • You may be required to change your character’s name once you’ve reached the destination realm.
  • You cannot move a character to a PvP realm where you already have a character belonging to the opposing faction.
  • This is a one-way, irreversible move. Blizzard Customer Support cannot monitor or modify a free character move.

During periods of high usage, free character moves may take up to several hours to complete.

For more information, please see our complete guide to moving your character.

190 Likes

Thank you! I’m finally free from that lonely place! Time to playyy

40 Likes

Thanks! Good move

11 Likes

How many characters can be transferred?

7 Likes

Grats to everyone eagerly awaiting the opportunity to transfer. Glad to see it’s finally live.

7 Likes

How long will this service be available for?

13 Likes

What’s that? Reroll? OH IT’S MY FAULT? NAH. BLIZZ GOT MY BACK: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRANSFERS.

Thank you Blizz. I’ll see you on JOM :joy:.

4 Likes

Well, it was fun while it lasted guys.

1 Like

Transfer with us! It will be fun !

2 Likes

I, along with many others, have a toon on Jom Gabbar (Lvl 60).

I also have an OPPOSITE FACTION level 60 toon on a different PvP server. I cannot transfer to Jom due to the opposite faction rule for PvP servers.

Please allow me to transfer my Jom toon to Shadowstrike, so I can transfer my opposite faction toon to Jom!!

too similar 123

11 Likes

This sounds more than fair, Blizz.
PVP to PVE has been allowed in the past.
Help make this happen for anybody wanting to go PVP to PVE understanding it is one way and no returning.

7 Likes

We’ve followed community discussions on this subject very closely, and appreciate your feedback!

5 Likes

We’ve followed community discussions on this subject very closely, and appreciate your feedback!

What a load of BS. If you followed the community discussions you would see that a majority of players on the servers being pushed to Jom did not want to play on a “mega server”.

It’s been fun but when Barman dies and I can no longer raid, I’m done.

Not even an option for paid transfers to Barman which I would have thrown a $1000 at easy.

No response to the Arcanite Transmute procs either. Blizzard sure cares huh?

2 Likes

My guy it was literally just Barman and SWAMP. Y’all aint the majority. Take the L.

2 Likes

Terrible decision you didn’t follow any community feedback because if you did you wouldn’t of intentionally tried to kill oceanic servers.

Can’t really expect much from blizzard at this point.

3 Likes

Thanks,

The last few free transfer decisions of bringing everyone on SoM to the same PVP or PVE server (which feel more like large servers than mega) and also the TBCC free transfers which has both helped to bring faction balance to Grobbulus, and has given people a way off their dying TBCC servers, have been really on the mark.

I understand why some want smaller servers but IMO this is best for the game overall, and people can continue to play on the OCE servers or Barman or whatever if they choose to.

Thank you also for making the Season of Mastery transfers free.

1 Like

So as far as PVP goes, since pools won’t be large enough to create a bracket 14 anyone wanting to rank on these servers is completely down the toilet?

That’s nice to hear.

1 Like

Pretty much our server will have 1 bracket 1 spot and they also removed delete padding so we can’t even fix there broken system.

Blizzard don’t care and they don’t listen they probably want everyone on jom so they can close other servers and save money.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adjust-pvp-calculations-for-low-population-servers/1178730

I have no problem with this.