Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

Update June 11 5:00 p.m. PDT

In this region, all Free Character Transfers will be closed at 20:00 CEST on Tuesday, June 15.

If you’ve been planning to make use of the Free Character Transfer service, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you!

We’ve opened the Free Character Transfer service to players on some realms in this region. Free Character Transfers are now available:

From To Faction Restriction
Faerlina Incendius Available to all characters
Faerlina Skeram Available to all characters
Mankrik Westfall Horde only
Mankrik Windseeker Horde only
Whitemane Anathema Horde only
Whitemane Thunderfury Horde only

Please note:

• You cannot transfer a character who
    • is the leader of a guild.
    • has items up for auction.
    • has in-game mail messages.
  • You may have to change the character’s name after the transfer.
  • You cannot transfer a character to a PvP realm where you already have a character of the opposite faction.
  • The transfer of a character is a final decision once initiated, and cannot be undone. Blizzard Customer Service cannot adjust or reverse the character transfer process.

During times when servers are very busy, free character transfers can take up to several hours.

As always, we will monitor the number of characters moved and the populations on the realms above and close free transfers if necessary. We encourage players who wish to move to do so as soon as possible, as this service may be closed without notice.

We’ll update this thread with any planned changes or closures as soon as they are finalized.

Thank you!

26 Likes

You are not prepared…FOR THE QUEUE!

7 Likes

No Alliance will go to Skerum … thanks for nothing

How about alliance OFF of Skerum

4 Likes

Found this first one

3 Likes

Well, just like no horde are going to go to westfall or windseeker lol.

I applaud this, I applaud the selective targeting of certain faction for the use of balance.

You guys should do this on a semi regular basis.

11 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ll stay on Mankrik lol.

5 Likes

Can you please allow some alliance to transfer off Heartseeker and encourage some Horde to transfer on?

REMINDER that faction imbalance would not be so terrible if your initial round of classic transfers didn’t completely screw this up!

I was stuck as alliance on a 99% horde realm (Stalagg) because obviously alliance were more likely to transfer off… and the option I had for transfers turned into 99% alliance WEEKS AFTER I arrived here

Can you fix the problems that you created in the first place, please? PVP servers should not be 99% of a single faction

6 Likes

They are acknowledging that they made a mistake with previous realms yet they aren’t willing to make the players stuck on those realms square. This is not going to fix Incendius or Skeram as the above user said.

Players shouldn’t have to pay real money because Blizzard couldn’t foresee something so obvious.

4 Likes

Okay kid lol It is an actual truth. Go clean your room.

Even though this is them late to the party, and there is a mess to clean up…

We can still tell some one or a group “good job” when they do a good job. No sense in holding a grudge over past things, when someone does something good.

1 Like

weebmane is really that populated? nice

1 Like

With Skeram being completely horde and Incendius being completely alliance, it would definitely be interesting to take all the free transfers and then merge both servers :rofl:

2 Likes

Well my priest is still stuck on Incendius so it’s not so much about holding a grudge as it is the problem still existing.

1 Like

Cowards as usual

4 Likes

Not going to transfer off Man’Krik, sorry.

Fresh realm or nothing, you murdered my boy Incendius on TWO different occasions and I’m not going to let that go.

1 Like

Thank you for restricting faction transfers.

Hopefully it will help the balance.

1 Like

Mankrik is full kthxbai

:smile:

Srsly tho, we’re full, stop coming

2 Likes

Whitemane has been 50/50 since launch so the fact that they are only letting horde transfer is a sign of how many people must’ve rerolled horde for tbc.

2 Likes

Except for y’know not restricting it for transfers to Incendius which is 98% Alliance. Why would they not do horde only for that?

1 Like