Forum main page unending refresh loop

Whenever I go to forum’s main page (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/), it keeps redirect me to the exact same page, creating an unending loop.

I’m using Firefox Developer Edition, the lastest version: 78.0b6 (64-bit).

Edit: It only happens when I’m logged out from my Blizzard account.

2 Likes

Happens to me logged in or not. Have to time hitting escape once the info is on the page before the redirect occurs to be able to ready anything :frowning:

Same is true for Brave. Probably an issue with browsers with built in adblocking, privacy features not being supported properly. Probably, so Activision can sell your info.

1 Like

THis is happening to me too, only on Firefox (81.0 (64-bit)). Chrome works fine. For me it constantly loops on a thread about the return of Derek Proudmoore.

I’ve cleared all entries to the wow forums from my browser history but I still get redirected there every single time and it loops endlessly.

This is happening to me right now on Google Chrome, and has happened randomly on Google Chrome throughout the last year.

I’ll go to the World of Warcraft main page, then go to the forum, and the moment I click on forum it refreshes the page endlessly constantly reloading, overloading the web page. It’s so bizarre.

2 Likes

Is there a fix for this? Blizz does not seem to have done any investigation into the issue.