Feldrake twitch drop

That part though! sadly it is getting someone to do it. I understand they most likely had a ton of people go for the mount, but I feel there should be a way to reach out to them for them to " fix the account" and not et auto generated message or tell us what to do so they can fix it. Would suck for anyone to do as they were supposed to and then loose out for some unknown reason.

Same issue as others. Received Ichabod Tuesday, but no feldrake (claimed in twitch for valid connected account).

1 Like

I waited it out, over 48 hours, I submitted a support ticket and got a canned response that amounted to, we are too busy go away.

2 Likes

This is the response I received regarding missing Feldrake 48+hrs (no checking account just - move on) and closed the ticket

Hello Adventurer!

With our ticket queues being extremely busy, and in the interest of saving you some time, we are sending you this automated reply with some resources that should help resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please get back to us.

Dragonflight Common Issues:
https://battle.net/support/article/breaking/20112697

Support Articles:
https://battle.net/support/games/wow

Game Info and Guides:

Forums:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

Yeah. That’s what bothers me. I’ve been trying to reach out to Blizzard about my drop and nothing so far. They are responsible for rewarding. I wouldn’t have been able to claim the drop if I didn’t have the watch time and my account wasn’t connected. It’s been connected and I watched the 4 hours and claimed the reward. Twitch’s end has been fulfilled, Blizzard’s has not.

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel like its something with my account… 48+ hours on my original twitch no mount. Just redeemed the drake on the new twitch account… so far 25 minutes. Lets see what happens…

Something weird I noticed not sure if it’s related. But my mount count keeps going up and down by 1 randomly throughout the day. Like there is something there and there isnt. Its weird.

1 Like

Same here. It feels like they are pointing fingers at each other. Twitch replied to my ticket saying It is on blizz because on their end it is showing claimed, and blizz is saying it is on twitch. I feel like it is an account issue which at that point they should be look into fixing the accounts who send in tickets. Like heck i don’t mind sending in a screenshot showing that I indeed claimed it on twitch. Nothing changed from when I claimed the dragon kite, so why the issue now.

I have a screen shot of my drop inventory with my ticket. I also gave them my Twitch support email too showing that they’re responsible on their end to fulfill. Cause I haven’t unlinked my accounts. So it should be going through.

1 Like

I literally got the exact word for word reply on my ticket. Got my kite just fine. Watched twitch on 11/28 claimed feldrake and nothing. Put in a ticket with twitch they said its blizz. Hopefully they fix this. This is one of the few mounts I want.

1 Like

Well i do know in the past twitch has been very shady at things like this.

As it stands if twitch doesn’t send the information needed to blizzard, blizzard can do nothing until that information is sent to blizzard

3 Likes

Update. I linked a new twitch account and rewatched 4 hours and reclaimed. It worked for me. I have a feeling that the ones who have not gotten it from Monday are probably having authentication errors on Blizzard’s server side when accounts couldn’t log in on Monday. It sounds like it’s an authentication error on Blizz’s end that needs to be fixed. If your twitch account was linked previously for the kite and you haven’t changed anything; you should be able to link a new account to do another Feldrake reclaim on a new account.

2 Likes

Isnt there a 7 day “cooldown” to link a new account?

If you have an account linked for awhile it’s fine to switch it. I won’t be able to switch from my new account back to my old one until the seven days are up though.

I don’t understand this. When I go to disconnect my original Twitch account it gives a warning saying there will be a 7 day cooldown before I can link a new Twitch account. It allow me to relink the same Twitch account immediately, but not a different one for 7 days. So I don’t understand how you were able to link a whole new Twitch account without waiting 7 days.

1 Like

Over 72 hours here and still no mount. I claimed it on the very first day as soon as i could.

2 Likes

There’s a 7day cool down only if you switch accounts. I won’t be able to switch to my old account until the seven days are up. So like next Thursday (late in the day) is when I’ll be able to switch back to my old account.

I was able to switch from my old account to a new one because it’s been awhile. I was past the cool down to do so.

Ok,
I’m trying to have Twitch via a support ticket to allow me to re-claim or have them resend the data using their support system. Has a category for drops.
https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport
Category: General
Sub Category: Drops

1 Like

Submitted a Twitch ticket.

I also have not received it and it’s been almost 72 hours since I claimed it.

I’m kinda curious why Blizzard seems to be the only devs without access to the drop info? (based on the tickets above, stating they can’t verify) Cause every game company I’ve done Twitch Drops with, they can directly access the information of who completed the twitch drops.

TemTem is a big example - they went above and beyond and had to manually verify tens of thousands of Nintendo Switch users. We didn’t have to do anything else. We just had to give them our account name, and they would look it up, verify that the drop was earned, and re-add us to the queue until they eventually all got out. It took like a month but they all got out.

5 Likes

im still waiting on mine as well but if its delayed as long as i get it its no worry. i know somethin or someone has to send it so if any updates for the delay be welcome for it.