Not getting feldrake mount?

This is what I did to get it too. Dumb but it worked.

He has drops enabled. Not sure why you couldn’t see it. Its been in his title too, and its where 2 of my friends watched to get their drakes. The person you replied to even said that

meaning that he watched and got credit for the 4 hours. The system is just busted.

I just updated my ticket asking for an update. I will post if I get an update. Like many of you, I have been waiting on my drake since Monday.

Maybe on the Kite and Toy. I really didnt see Drops Enabled on his stream so I watched a nobody but has Drops Enabled. Anyway, I got mine already. The mount is so common anyway. Cant appreciate the looks. It’s like I have tons of them of the same model.

Update. Claimed Monday 8pm MST on Twitch’s end (4 hours exactly after launch) and still nothing 60 hours later. Still awaiting a reply on my second ticket.

1 Like

I’ve made a second twitch account and will be watching another 4 hours to link the new account with my bnet. Crazy this is the only solution found and by the wonderful community no less. Blizzard CS has been completely silent on the issue and that’s insane.

Reposting my reply here to help others. I just got mine by linking a new twitch account and rewatching a stream for 4 hours to claim an new drop.

In Twitch I got a notice informing me to claim it before Dec 3rd or lose it.

So overall when i got up i used another twitch account watched 4 more hours and the mount showed up instantly for me in my collections. Before today i even unlinked and relinked my account to twitch so didn’t even have to do a 7 day wait. I strongly advise everyone who is really wanting the mount to go for this. I have a strong feeling Blizz is not even gonna care at all and we/me would of been left high and dry if we don’t do this. I think what contribute to this glitch/bug was the server issues on launch day.

2 Likes

I also make a new twitch account and that worked for me.

Opened an private window, disconnected the usual twitch account, then connected to the new one i made, watched 4 hours, hit claim now and I got the feldrake in about 30s after that.

1 Like

I received a scripted auto-response and auto-resolved ticket. This is false advertisement tbh.

2 Likes

Adding on here in case it helps anyone out:

Using a new Twitch account worked for me to get the Feldrake. Thank you for the suggestions and here’s some more info if anyone’s in the same boat with regards to relinking of Twitch accounts and the worry of a 7 day cooldown period.

• I connected my Bnet to Twitch at the start of the Dragon Kite Twitch Drop. Both the Bnet page and Twitch page showed the successful connection. I watched streams with drops enabled and claimed both the Dragon Kite and Feldrake on the first day of each respective drop. In both cases, I started watching streams the second the drops started, and claimed the drops immediately once they were complete, so I think there may have been an issue with a flood of drops being claimed early on. I never received either of the items in-game.

• Yesterday (Nov 30), I unlinked the accounts and relinked them back (using the same Twitch account that I had linked 2+ weeks ago). I waited an additional 24 hours and still had not received either item.

• Today (Dec 1), I created a new Twitch account and watched 4 hours of an eligible stream. After the drop reached 100% progress on the new account, I then unlinked the original Twitch account from Bnet (both from the Bnet and Twitch ends) and linked the new Twitch account instead. It does warn of a 7 day cooldown period, however this must just be for new/different Twitch accounts, because I did relink my same (original) Twitch account yesterday and it still let me link the new account today without any issues.

• After linking the new Twitch account, I waited ~30 minutes, reconfirmed that the accounts showed as connected both in Bnet and in Twitch, then claimed the drop. I was in-game when I claimed the drop and the Feldrake showed up in under 5 seconds with the message “You have added the mount Feldrake to your collection.” It was also in the mount journal as a wrapped gift.

3 Likes

I finally got the Feldrake following the 2nd Twitch Account Method, where after claiming it in Twitch on this fresh account and linking it to my Battle Net after breaking the connection with my main, and I got it almost instantly in-game.
I really hope Blizzard still looks into this issue and help others who had this issue, even beyond the duration of the event. This really shouldn’t be happening, but what’s worse has been the radio silence and lack of support from tickets with automated replies.

1 Like

Dont you need to wait 7 days to get link a new twitch?

I didn’t run into that and I previously within the last 3 days unlinked and relinked my account then linked up a new twitch account with out hitting the 7 day wait. Good Luck!

My ‘care’ meter won’t fill. Don’t think I’m getting it either.

1 Like

created a twitch second account and linked the new one, claimed the reward, still nothing in game, reloged and the mount was there.

i have a support ticket with 2 days without awnsers

2 Likes

I did exactly this and relogged (closed game entirely) as Jaedan and Eduardo suggested - mount was gift wrapped in collection tab. Finally! Thank you Jaedan and Eduardo!

2 Likes

I’ll just keep being a thorn in Twitch’s side until it’s sent. shrug

I’m not going through the process of another account.

4 Likes

I don’t have Feldrake in the mounts list. Not grey, not as a gift, nada. For me Its BUGGED. Watched Max stream 10 hours, came up at 4, claimed, did not mute, no changes since kite and no drake.

But my weird thing is it is not even in the mounts list which makes me think its there, wrapped and hidden in the back end. Check with no addons. Checked connections again, nada.

1 Like

I got mine instantly after I redeemed it on Twitch and then logged in-game. I did have to link Twitch to my Battlenet account.