Feldrake twitch drop

Still nothing for my Feldrake. Put a ticket in with Blizzard again and with Twitch.

Still no Feldrake for me either. I claimed at exactly the 4 hour mark so was literally one of the first to do so. I have received all other Twitch drops from WoW fine including the Dragon Kite. It shows as claimed in my Twitch inventory. Just adding my voice to this, definitely an issue beyond just waiting a certain amount of time it seems.

I have yet to receive my feldrake mount, too. It’s claimed on twitch but don’t have it in game. I had no issues with the dragon kite. I opened a GM ticket and got a canned auto response of this ticket is resolved, try the forums for some common issues.

Because the GMs who answer tickets cannot resolve this particular issue. The best advice I’ve seen to date is to somehow get Twitch to resend their data/claim info to Blizzard. As it stands right now - tickets with Blizzard are useless, per their own Support article. Said article is current, having been updated within the past six hours of the time of me posting this.

6 Likes

I have not received my feldrake mount as well. I got everything else.

Ive gotten the kite but not the drake yet and its been about two days

1 Like

Same. Put in a ticket at 40 hours, got an automated response. Still nothing.

1 Like

Thank you!

No mount yet either. Very disappointed. Hope blizzard and twitch fix this.

Same. Got the Dragon Kite but not the Feldrake. Submitted ticket, got irrelevant automated response that resolved ticket. Still no Feldrake.

1 Like

Claimed mine via Toweliee’s insane marathon (he’s still going lol) on Monday, launch day. Still not received. The pet I recieved within minutes so this seems a bit odd. I hope it’s just a delay.

Exactly the same. I wont pretend to understand how its all setup but this delay is killllling me since the promotion goes away soon.

I got the mount but I had to do a work around, BUT it will only work if your account was connected more then 7 days ago. Make a new twitch account and watch for 4 hours on any channel. disconnect ur old one and connect the new one but make sure to claim it AFTER you connect it to your Bnet. I got the mount instantly when i logged in again. This will only work until the mount drop is over tonight. This is the only work around until blizzard looks into this.

1 Like

I got my drake mount, but the Ichabod redeem code disappeared from my Twitch notifications so I couldn’t redeem it. Twitch support has been unresponsive for 2 days now, any chance I can get the pet redeemed through Blizzard? I can email you receipts of the subs I bought (twice to see if they’d re-issue a code).

Blizzard responded to me via a ticket and said they cant give the mount away but have successfully fixed the problem for some people. But asked me to wait and if it doesn’t show up they can do the fix.

4 days and nothing. Twitch can’t resend it. They can see it’s connected and claimed. Also said Blizz is responsible for filling the claims.

My accounts are linked and have been linked since the kite drop. I have tried to put in a ticket and got an auto response and closed. Waiting on my second ticket. I put in a ticket with twitch and they told me that they can see it was claimed, but it’s on the developer to deliver the drop.

My accounts are linked. I hit claim in the twitch chat when it was available. On my inventory it says I claimed the Feldrake. The gift package never appeared in my mount tab.

Hi ____________________,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

After taking a look, I can see that the Drop in question has already been claimed, and you should be able to see the claimed Drop by navigating to your Inventory page. Please note that Drops can take around 24 hours to update on the Inventory page. If the Drop appears to be missing, we recommend checking that you’re signed into the appropriate Twitch account, and also checking that you have linked the correct game account with your Twitch account.

You should be able to verify the game-account involved by navigating to the game/developer’s connection page, while Twitch account connections are available via your Connections page. It is only possible to link one account from the same developer to a specific Twitch account, so verifying this information should help narrow down the possibilities.

After checking your accounts, if you are having trouble accessing the reward in-game, please note that the developer of the broadcasted game is responsible for fulfilling Drop rewards, and it will be necessary to reach out to the appropriate team for assistance. While we have some visibility related to a Twitch account’s link-status, we cannot see what specific game account was used and our ability to provide additional support is therefore relatively limited.

In the case that an incorrect account was linked, we are unable to facilitate a second opportunity to redeem the Drop and we would encourage you to contact the developer directly in this scenario as well.

We appreciate your understanding, if you have any other questions we do have more information about Drops in our help article here, but please let us know if we can help in any other way.

Best,

Twitch Support

1 Like

This was the response to my ticket. —

Hello and greetings from the Emerald Isle!

Sorry to hear that you haven’t received your Twitch Drop yet.

I have to start with saying that we GMs can’t hand out these rewards, as we are unable to verify that the necessary conditions have been met.

That doesn’t mean there is nothing Blizzard can do here :).

The first questions would be “Did you claim your drop on Twitch?” and “Are the correct Twitch Account and the correct Battle.net Account linked?”

Please have a look here for these issues: https://support.blizzard.com/article/000225643

If the answer to the questions above is “yes”, a little more patience may be all that is required. While twitch drops usually show up ingame within 24 hours, due to the high volume with the Dragonflight drops we’ve seen cases where it took over 48 hours for the Mount or Pet to get delivered.

That being said we had cases where the reason wasn’t simply a delay and have already “repaired” a number of Accounts, which have now received their drops ingame.
This is an ongoing process, so fingers crossed that you’ll get your reward soon!

1 Like

I got that response as well. It has been three days, going on four and still no drake mount. I had no issues getting the kite though. I put in a ticket with twitch and they said it is on the developer.

At least it sounds like they have a fix if you can get someone to do it :woman_facepalming:t3: