Twitch Drop Feldrake

My friends and I claimed our twitch drop at the same time. They all received it in-game immediately while I did not. I know it’s only been one day, but I’m worried because the same thing happened to my husband with the Dragon Kite pet and he never received it in game, but got he Feldrake no problem. Now he can never get it and he is not the only one this has happened to. So you see my concern.

My B-net and Twitch account are connected. I don’t believe I’ve changed the password or anything else recently. How would I know if I need to relink the account? Should I relink and claim again anyway or does relinking cause a 7 day delay and it will be too late to claim the feldrake again by then. Should I wait a few more days and risk it becoming expired? This all seems like a huge gamble and is giving quite a bit of anxiety with it being a FOMO item.

I don’t have mine either. I’m still waiting after 18 hours. If you relink the same account it doesn’t give a 7 day cooldown. I just did that to mine 3 hours ago and still didn’t get it.

1 Like

Did you receive your Feldrake? I’m still waiting for mine and losing patience.

1 Like

Nope. Nothing. Not even an official notification letting us know they’re working to resolve it. Instead I had to search the forums myself through multiple threads and look through comments to find one blue post mentioning that they’re investigating. Disappointing.

Couldn’t agree more.

They just shared with us they still have no updates other than that they’re still investigating.

I’m pretty upset. I don’t mind if the fix has no estimated time, I’d like them to clearly tell us if they will or won’t work on a fix. But they are vague and merely imply a fix.

Very disappointing.

1 Like

They’re sending it out now to those that didn’t receive it apparently! Though my Dragon Kite is still missing, I and many others have just received the Feldrake. Check your mounts!

1 Like

Thank you, Blizzard! You guys are doing amazing for Dragonflight and regaining my trust quickly.

I hope you, my husband, and everyone else get your dragon kite soon.

I actually got mine as soon as I claimed the new Hatchling Pet Drop that’s going on right now. As soon as I clicked claim on the new pet drop, both the new pet and the kite appeared in my account.

1 Like